FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

where the heck is my posts?

wtf_is_this_forum
Truth is bitter it seems. I suggested guys over here not to trust the webhosting provided by these shitheads but my posts are deleted. Why the hell did you do that bondings? Damn, let me repeat

Guys, don't u ever trust these guys who claim to provide you with free hosting. Don't waste your time posting for ur webhosting account. They will eventually tell you that their hard disk crashed when the server gets overloaded with users and you have to reupload the whole stuffs. But actually, this is their way to reduce the load. They do actually delete your account intentionally. This shitheads suck!
adri
Well I'm happy about my host, I already have it for more than a year and I never had any problems with it.

So go f**k yourself, The Staff here are doing an excellent job and if you don't like it than get paid host.... Wink

Adri
redslazers
adri wrote:
Well I'm happy about my host, I already have it for more than a year and I never had any problems with it.

So go f**k yourself, The Staff here are doing an excellent job and if you don't like it than get paid host.... Wink

Adri

I second the notion

why do you have such hate for bonding did he beat you in a test and your parents were upset and you have to get vengeance or you just have to get rid of some steam?
Hogwarts
Oh, they are? Thanks for that knowledge Surprised

I've been around here for three years, but I positively dread when they tell me their HDD has crashed! Yes, indeed, I do! Surprised

Somebody who has 3 posts and therefore has never been hosted (unless they had another acconut, in which scenario they would have mentioned it or posted from it) seems simply like a troll. Go back to where you came from, troll.
Bondings
I have no idea who this is, I couldn't find any account with the same ip, so I don't think it's a banned user or similar. I guess it is someone who doesn't like Frihost or simply me. Or someone trying to get members for his own free hosting.

Anyway, I've banned him (already 3 of these posts, the first two were removed) and am -closing- this topic.