FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Web

asiddle423
This can be a very useful program to use for web design.

comes with a helpful help and tutorials
easy to set your layout
easy to code
can make good animations
can make animated buttons
etc.

explore it yourself and find out for yourself
Stiv_
wat
bicostp
I believe he's talking about Macromedia Flash, the de facto multimedia standard of the web. For example most of the games on www.miniclip.com are Flash files.

However Flash is great for making animated GIFs and good-looking butons. It makes animation effortless because of <i>tweening</i>, where you simply tell an object where to start and where to stop, and the program will fill in the frames in between.

It can also do some great btton effects which are impossible or at least very tricky to do using standard Javascript rollover effects. www.disasterlabs.com has a very good looking menu system which was completely made in Flash.

Another good feature is the factthat it uses vector art instead of raster (bitmap) art. It takes mathematical fomulas to make the images instead of saying "green pixel red pixel blue pixel black pixel...". So you can zoom in almost indefinitely and you will never see blocks like you do when you zoom in in Photoshop or MS Paint.

I've used it for artwork before, it's really sort of fun to use after you get the hang of it.
windval
bicostp wrote:
I believe he's talking about Macromedia Flash, the de facto multimedia standard of the web. For example most of the games on www.miniclip.com are Flash files.

However Flash is great for making animated GIFs and good-looking butons. It makes animation effortless because of <i>tweening</i>, where you simply tell an object where to start and where to stop, and the program will fill in the frames in between.

It can also do some great btton effects which are impossible or at least very tricky to do using standard Javascript rollover effects. www.disasterlabs.com has a very good looking menu system which was completely made in Flash.

Another good feature is the factthat it uses vector art instead of raster (bitmap) art. It takes mathematical fomulas to make the images instead of saying "green pixel red pixel blue pixel black pixel...". So you can zoom in almost indefinitely and you will never see blocks like you do when you zoom in in Photoshop or MS Paint.

I've used it for artwork before, it's really sort of fun to use after you get the hang of it.

very details
==
markgil
plz if u post some topic make it clear what are u you talkin about?so that we can understand and reply ....
Laughing Laughing