FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forums Not Accessible

HalfBloodPrince
Hey - I've been gone from Frihost and the site I was making for about two months now (haloground.us.to). The main site is empty right now but I had set up a forum at /forums, and it was working fine when I ditched it (that was around the beginning of February). I remember accessing it once or twice a few weeks ago (externally, not messing with any settings) and today when I tried getting to it to begin working on it again, I got the following welcome message:

Quote:
Warning: require(./config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/halfbloo/public_html/haloground/forums/common.php on line 127

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/halfbloo/public_html/haloground/forums/common.php on line 127

Help? Very Happy
Bondings
I changed the permissions of config.php to 644 instead of 640 and it is working again.