FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help please! I can't login to my blog admin panel

distantship
i don't know it is because of the uptime problem or there something wrong with my account, my problem is that:

1. My blog address should be the same with or without www. , today, when i go to my blog with www. , my site's completely gone!

2. if i go to my blog without www., my blog is there, but all site looks wrong, no graphic and the text are a absolute mess!

3. I can't login my wordpress admin area whatsoever, the link "appears to be broken"!

Unfortunately I just submit my blog to a payublog system and i really need it fix fast, can anyone help please?

If it is about server downtime, can you tell me percentage of uptime please? cos' i never thought of that problem before...

thanks a lot in advance!
Bondings
Is it the website you are promoting in your signature about candles?

Or is the website about 'urban'?

Please mention which website it is, otherwise it's hard to help you.

Also, you can use a proxy to check your website ( http://www.the-cloak.com/login.html ). It could be that due to dns caching you get other results.

Another issue might be that you specified the wrong nameservers. You need to set ONLY our nameservers at your domain settings. (in your case ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org) Some people keep the default 2 first nameserver and add ours after it, which results in half the time the website being unavailable.
distantship
Bondings wrote:
Is it the website you are promoting in your signature about candles?

Or is the website about 'urban'?

no, it my site hosted on frishost is: editionsarthenon.com

and no, i don't think it's nameserver problem cos' i never change it, but i do think maybe it is DNS problem you have mentioned!

and wow, thanks for the instant support!!!! Smile

Hope you can get back to me soon too Laughing
Bondings
Indeed, it wasn't a nameserver problem and neither was it a dns problem. The domain was showing an Apache page (from our server). That page is usually shown when there is something wrong with the configuration (like lack of configuration).

Anyway, what I did was to alter/rename the domain name (in domain administration) and then change it back to the real domain name. And after a good minute it worked fine again. Very Happy

So if you or someone has a similar problem, just rename the domain (like add a 2 after the domain name like domain2.com) and then change it back to the real one. It should *hopefully* be working after named reloads (a few minutes normally).
distantship
Bondings wrote:
Indeed, it wasn't a nameserver problem and neither was it a dns problem. The domain was showing an Apache page (from our server). That page is usually shown when there is something wrong with the configuration (like lack of configuration).

Anyway, what I did was to alter/rename the domain name (in domain administration) and then change it back to the real domain name. And after a good minute it worked fine again. Very Happy

So if you or someone has a similar problem, just rename the domain (like add a 2 after the domain name like domain2.com) and then change it back to the real one. It should *hopefully* be working after named reloads (a few minutes normally).

You are awesome! Can't thanks you enough!!! Smile I would keep that in mind and if I ever come across this problem in future, I would try to fix that myself....anyway, frishost rocks Laughing