FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free .co.uk Domain

g7clan
I'm giving away free co.uk domains that havn't been taken already to people that reply to this post.
They last for 2 years, you can just renew them for another 2 years after that for free.
I've work at the company and i've kindly come to frihost to give people the free domains.

First reply with the URL to your site at the moment.

I will need these:

Your Website url so I can have a look
    Your wanted domain name e.g. google.co.uk
    Your DNS settings

GO TO http://ovh.co.uk to get you free .co.uk Domain!

p.s.
If you are happy with your domain and feel like donating Frih$ or helping me with something i would be very appreciated

This offer has now changed abit, buy a domain and get free hosting for 3 months.
This is because so many people ordered domains for free we had to change it.

Thanks Ben
omantye
If you really want to give, i would like to "apply". Just click the basicpage banner in my signature to view my site. But it is not totally completed yet.
sonam
I am also interesting. Very Happy You can follow my phoenix link in sig and I would like domain phoenixphp or something similar. In my account is writing ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net for server names.

Sonam
g7clan
omantye wrote:
If you really want to give, i would like to "apply". Just click the basicpage banner in my signature to view my site. But it is not totally completed yet.

Thanks your domain name will be www.basicpage.co.uk
I've parked it and i just need your name servers so i can link it to your hosting.

Please reply with these!

sonam wrote:
I am also interesting. Very Happy You can follow my phoenix link in sig and I would like domain phoenixphp or something similar. In my account is writing ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net for server names.

I will need to do yours some other time, I can only give one domain a day.
Your domain however will be www.phoenixphp.co.uk

p.s. any changes wanted please tell me a.s.a.p!
omantye
My nameservers are ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org
And few questions-
can i control my domain? How do i change the name servers in future?
sonam
g7clan wrote:

I will need to do yours some other time, I can only give one domain a day.
Your domain however will be www.phoenixphp.co.uk

Great! I am wait!

Sonam
g7clan
omantye wrote:
My nameservers are ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org
And few questions-
can i control my domain? How do i change the name servers in future?

Okay thankyou for the name servers, they have been changed, may take upto 24hours to change.
I can't get you a cpanel seeing as it's in my cpanel.
I will be here on frihost forever so if you need to change name servers or anything just ask.

p.s. i may be able to get a cpanel for the domains, i will see about it for you.

Thanks Ben
fladry
If you really are giving free domains, i want to be in the queue. You can create a domain www.addmysite.co.uk and point it to ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org. But i don't have a domain. I just want to start new.
redslazers
Hey, if this offer is still available then could i please have www.hiddenopinions.co.uk

thanks alot

btw, who is this being registered with?
g7clan
fladry wrote:
If you really are giving free domains, i want to be in the queue. You can create a domain www.addmysite.co.uk and point it to ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org. But i don't have a domain. I just want to start new.

That Domain has been taken already.
I'm a little confused with what you haven't got, you don't have hosting? or you don't have a domain
Get your site up and come back to this post.

Quote:
="redslazers"]Hey, if this offer is still available then could i please have www.hiddenopinions.co.uk

thanks alot

btw, who is this being registered with?

yes it is, what name servers do you want it linked to?
please note I will not redirect to another website not owned by you.
I'm From ovh.com
g7clan
okay, on our uk site weve just added a get your free .uk domain to the home page check it out

http://ovh.co.uk

Please reply If you don't understand how to get it.
redslazers
hey never mind, i though it was free for 2 years but your website says one so its ok
timefree
I want to create www.timetotravell.co.uk. my site is www.timetotravel.da.ru and my name servers are ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org .
g7clan
redslazers wrote:
hey never mind, i though it was free for 2 years but your website says one so its ok

For a co.uk Domain it lasts for 2 years!
g7clan
timefree wrote:
I want to create www.timetotravell.co.uk. my site is www.timetotravel.da.ru and my name servers are ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org .

Go to http://ovh.co.uk and click Your .uk Free
Pick your domain (must be .co.uk to get it free)
Click on Gold which is the top one
No Hosting (pay if you want hosting)
You need to register (put your details in)

You can then login to the manager (link at top of site) with you NIC-handle and password
From here you can Add nameservers and redirects.

Any problems PM me, Thankyou
sonam
I have one more question. I have one idea for new site. I have paid hosting and I can use up to 5 domains on it. In first post you wrote how you want to see site before register. Can I register domain for quite new site or only for some existing one.

Sonam
rockacola
I can not register since I'm not in UK..

Would you be able to register travaganza.co.uk for me using name server ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org

Thanks hips!
g7clan
I'm not going to do it if you don't live in the UK, i'm sorry.
babygeek
hi ya,

thanks for your post...very good offer! Smile

I would like to get a free co.uk domain too. just had a quick look at your site. could I ask a few qns that came to my mind, as I am fairly new in all these? thanks...

1. who 'owns' & 'has control' over the free domain during the first 2 years? would nominet records show me as the registered owner of the domain, since day 1?
2. do i have to pay the renewal (another 2 years) at the time I register for a free domain in advance? and if yes, would nominet records show me as the registered owner since day 1?

thanks again...
rockacola
g7clan wrote:
I'm not going to do it if you don't live in the UK, i'm sorry.

That's a shame Embarassed oh well
g7clan
babygeek wrote:
hi ya,

thanks for your post...very good offer! Smile

I would like to get a free co.uk domain too. just had a quick look at your site. could I ask a few qns that came to my mind, as I am fairly new in all these? thanks...

1. who 'owns' & 'has control' over the free domain during the first 2 years? would nominet records show me as the registered owner of the domain, since day 1?
2. do i have to pay the renewal (another 2 years) at the time I register for a free domain in advance? and if yes, would nominet records show me as the registered owner since day 1?

thanks again...

Hey, yes from day one you will be the owner & you will have control of the domain, and no you don't pay for the domain ever.
Just keep renewing it!
g7clan
Thanks for everyone that replied and sorted out their domain Smile

The offer is still on, will be for a while Smile
misha9090
It only for uk? Sad
medesignz
has this offer now stopped?
sonam
I am not sure. Try pm to g7clan but on his company site I don't see this offer like before:
http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/domain_tarifs.xml

Sonam
cpcheaven
can i have your help Surprised