FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The drunken rant.

Noremac
Ok so i just finished my twelth beer for the night and came up with this messed idea.

I was thinking about a thread that you post in when your drunk, whether it be a rant, an incoherent attack on something that doesnt really matter, or just mindless crap that no-one cares about. Like the fact that I hate dog the bounty hunter(not just cause he's hideous), and ellen degeneres, and kevin rudd, and that bullshit tv show 'The real wives of the orange county' i think it's called. The only people that piss me off more than rich stuck up wives that think they are influential are people who watch the tv show about said people.

Man, I'm wasted.

Anyway would be funny if there was a sticky with just random crap that drunken frihosters had written.

ps. The only reason this post is in any way coherent is because i got my friends to proof-read it.
TentativeChaos
Would people be allowed to post in this thread if they weren't drunk? For example, I almost never get drunk, but I do like to post crazy incoherant stuff sometimes even if I'm not.
Noremac
Yeah sure. I guess it would be funny either way. Go nuts.
deanhills
Well I guess only wasted people would be interested in wasted people's ramblings, so possibly it would be a good idea from that point of view. So people who are not wasted won't have to read those postings? Not much sense in that if you were sober now is there?
Nameless
No, but you could make it like a game. A few users post drunk, a few users post drunkenly while actually sober, and everybody argues over which is which, hilariously accuse lazy posters of being drunk and eventually begin to wonder who is taking it seriously and who is using it as an excuse to get drunk and rack up frih (these seem much more appealing when drunk, or so I've heard).

Or not, but hey, it's too late now. The seeds of doubt have been sown.
Noremac
Nameless wrote:
No, but you could make it like a game. A few users post drunk, a few users post drunkenly while actually sober, and everybody argues over which is which, hilariously accuse lazy posters of being drunk and eventually begin to wonder who is taking it seriously and who is using it as an excuse to get drunk and rack up frih (these seem much more appealing when drunk, or so I've heard).

Or not, but hey, it's too late now. The seeds of doubt have been sown.

I like this. I guess when I was drunk I thought it would still be an interesting thread when sober.

I think what I meant was having your thoughts in a thread or even having a heated debate when you were drunk would be funny to come back and re-assess when you can think straight.

Like one time I was drunk and wrote a song, I put it on paper because I thought it was amazing but when I woke up the next day I couldnt stop laughing at how pathetic it was.
Fatality
I don't drink either, but I think this 'may' be something fun and entertaining. Who knows it might evolve into something else totally interesting. I don't know if it needs to be a sticky; maybe just a thread that people check every so often.
vicar013
I LOVE ALL YOUS GUYS.,, MEAN LIKE YOU LOVE A CLOSE FREND. NOT LIKE GAY OR NOT YKNOW./. AWWWW£W3WWW DAMMITT FOR UM PEEPLE IZ DA GREATEST.

etc etc etc... no, dont reckon it would work. sorry to be a negative nancy
redslazers
No i think it would be good if there was a general thread for rants and pointless posts that i just feel like posting even if i dont drink
Ghost900
I don't know if the *hic* moderators would like people posting completely useless nonsense as people would act drunk *hic* just to get points.

I read this topic and I am not drunk *hic* but I can see how sober people may think it kinda dumb.

As for the idea of guessing if people were drunk or not would kinda be fun. Twisted Evil
standready
Maybe I need to re-read this when I am drunk, because right now it seems pointless.
Noremac
vicar013 wrote:
I LOVE ALL YOUS GUYS.,, MEAN LIKE YOU LOVE A CLOSE FREND. NOT LIKE GAY OR NOT YKNOW./. AWWWW£W3WWW DAMMITT FOR UM PEEPLE IZ DA GREATEST.

etc etc etc... no, dont reckon it would work. sorry to be a negative nancy

Thats what I'm lookin for. Maybe it has hope yet.
Keran
Damn I missed my chance when I was drunk yesterday, I didn't managed to reach the PC before passing out...
Parkour_Jarrod
This woul be so good, it would make me laugh feel better, get rid of some of the pain and depression i have Razz
mOrpheuS
Please start threads in the forum most suited for them.

-close-