You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Urgently Help me to finding some Medical Books

I am Medical Student .I need some books related to Medical.

I have download

Ophthalmic Pathology

Surgical Anatomy and Technique

Clinical Sports Medicine books

from This website provide lot of Medical books but I need some Hepatology books tell me which website will provide this books.

I need it urgently……………..

If you are a medical student then why are you relying on websites for your text books? You will have been given a list of standard texts required on your course and you should go and BUY them.
I know text books are expensive, but trust me, you want to buy your books for something as major as medical school. Your education will be much better and you'll have the books to reference for years to come. You can then use the internet for SUPPLEMENTAL instruction. I've taken many classes without buying the book (art history, philosophy, first year calculus), but these were all introductory classes that were really easy. You should definitely buy the books for medical school.
Buying them used can help though, and even buying them new from bookstores other than the school's can be cheaper.

Go to places that sell books, especially ones that sell used books, and type the books' ISBN numbers into the search features of those sites. You'll usually be able to find the books you need for less money.
Hang on. Let's be clear. This poster has already downloaded several texts, which I have no problem with for general use, but strikes me as problematic for a trainee doctor. Now we are asked to provide links for books on hepatology. Is anyone here expert enough to recommend standard texts on the Liver and associated systems? I certainly am not. If I were to see a similar posting from a Computing student asking for web links to basic theory about Boolean algebra then I would smell a rather large rodent.
Try Google Books