FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

go for a job

wanshishusheng
i am on my way to Beijing now.i am going for a job there on my own. i will fighting for my life that i want.
My first time to Beijing by train is coming.But the train is not so fast as imagine.Anyway so slow it is that i don"t know how to spend the next six hours.
I try to imagine what will happen in Beijing that a strange place though many things actually are not like what i expect .But the future is good or not depend on what i will do , so ,cheer up! and hope everybody will have a bright future!
soljarag
good luck dude Smile
Tphilakone
Great ! Do it with your best . Hope you enjoy your job good luck
deanhills
wanshishusheng wrote:
i am on my way to Beijing now.i am going for a job there on my own. i will fighting for my life that i want.
My first time to Beijing by train is coming.But the train is not so fast as imagine.Anyway so slow it is that i don"t know how to spend the next six hours.
I try to imagine what will happen in Beijing that a strange place though many things actually are not like what i expect .But the future is good or not depend on what i will do , so ,cheer up! and hope everybody will have a bright future!
Good luck! What job will you be looking for?
chatrack
Hay,
It's a long time after your first post. Hope you got a good job

Send your status.

cheers