FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WooHoo! My forum just made it over 1000 non-spam posts!

ocalhoun
The equine dream has been around for a while, had its ups and downs, but it just hit a big milestone.
1000 posts, all of good quality (no spam, no fourm games and such), and made by only 60 members.

It did take a while, but this is very good considering that transformation has a very small population of available users. Though they are few, they are also fanatical and loyal, often coming back after not posting for months.

Just thought I'd celebrate a little.

Also, it lets all you newbies just starting out that if your persist, good things can happen. There were times when I thought the site was dead... nobody posted for months. But then, suddenly there would be new life, and more progress made. There were times when the site was mocked by bloggers and other forums (I could use the referrer stats to find out about it), but I ignored it, and really, those people only give better SEO by linking to us.

Two lessons:
1: Stick with it.
2: There's no such thing as bad publicity, especially on the internet.
Parkour_Jarrod
Congratulations...

Whos that in the picture Razz
Arseniy
Wow, congrats! Smile
Seems that your members are really fanatics!
LostOverThere
Huzzah! Congratulations ocalhoun.

My forum is just under 7000 posts but most of those are, well, of considerably low quality. Rolling Eyes

Nevertheless, congratulations and well done for sticking at it.
redslazers
well doen with the 1000 posts

LostOverThere wrote:
Huzzah! Congratulations ocalhoun.

My forum is just under 7000 posts but most of those are, well, of considerably low quality. Rolling Eyes

Nevertheless, congratulations and well done for sticking at it.

well at least you have people willing to spend there time making 7000 low quality posts
adri
Well done ocalhoun (and LostOverThere). Now go for the 2000. Very Happy

Adri Arrow
ocalhoun
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

Whos that in the picture Razz

I dunno... I got that pic in a random google search years ago.
Its one of a set that I sometimes use instead of emoticons.
Parkour_Jarrod
Aww k, thought its may have been one of your friends