FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 3 duhh!!

purecody
the halo series are games that brought xbox to its fame. i remember the day halo2 came out and every one couldnt wait to christmas so they can get a xbox so they can play halo. even though halo 3 came out some years ago it is still a very popular game. every time i log on there is always at least three hundred thousands players online.yes i also play halo. igot addicted to it from the books so i got an xbox and begun to play. i just wanted to mention it is one of the best out there still and will never get old in the nest 5 years or more. Laughing

peace, pure
Diablosblizz
Another good game released is Starcraft. There is also hundreds of thousands people still playing a truely classic game. It out beats Halo, Halo 3 was released in 2007, whilst Starcraft was released in 1998, that's almost 11 freaking years and the game is still going strong!

I won't ever stop playing a truly classic game!
purecody
i never heard of starcraft but maybe if i see a picture of it it might come back to me
Diablosblizz
Blizzard was the creator of Starcraft, as well as many other good games such as Diablo 2, Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft.
purecody
yeah i know about dablio and blizzaerd but i will check that out. does it cost money to play?
Diablosblizz
Nope, and it's only $20 to buy the game.
purecody
i will read post about it and see if i will buy it or not so i take it you played the game before.
Spartan
purecody wrote:
the halo series are games that brought xbox to its fame. i remember the day halo2 came out and every one couldnt wait to christmas so they can get a xbox so they can play halo. even though halo 3 came out some years ago it is still a very popular game. every time i log on there is always at least three hundred thousands players online.yes i also play halo. igot addicted to it from the books so i got an xbox and begun to play. i just wanted to mention it is one of the best out there still and will never get old in the nest 5 years or more. Laughing

peace, pure

Heh, same. I actually was already addicted to Halo though, the books got me even more addicted! Razz (I read them after playing).
enygmasoft
Spartan wrote:
purecody wrote:

peace, pure

Heh, same. I actually was already addicted to Halo though, the books got me even more addicted! Razz (I read them after playing).

I have always had a bit of a soft spot for the halo series in general. Always had good times.
QrafTee
purecody wrote:
i never heard of starcraft but maybe if i see a picture of it it might come back to me

And that doesn't surprise me one bit... Halo fanatics don't go hand-and-hand with the "gamer" title.
Spartan
QrafTee wrote:
purecody wrote:

And that doesn't surprise me one bit... Halo fanatics don't go hand-and-hand with the "gamer" title.

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I'm a Halo fanatic, and I know and used to play Starcraft! But when I actually think about it, I believe you're right, most Halo players I know don't know what Starcraft is.
nitro01
Halo 3 is the reason I bought a Xbox360... and in the long run it has helped me out much more.
But, I do not agree when saying that most Halo fans do not know about Starcraft. Starcraft was revolutionary when it came out, and as it was said, 11 years later it is still going. The thing about the Halo community is that there are a lot of kids on there, who were anywhere from 1-6 when starcraft came out. Those can be understandable, but Blizzard is a huge name, and newer RTS games are still compared to Starcraft, while they may not have played it to enjoy the amazing wickedness that the game has to offer, I doubt that there is a large number of people who have never heard of it before.

There is also the argument of console vs computer. If someone only has played console and never / rarely touched computer games, they are also limited that way. But I also do remember playing Starcraft on N64 I think it was, they make a port of it that many people do not seem to remember.

So in summary; Halo rocks, Starcraft rocks.
silverdown
I just bought this, haven't played it yet however i plan to. My friend recommended it to me so i decided to get it. I hope it's really fun.......
purecody
free to join just contact my gamertag >Next Mr Big<

Visit our clan site

http://www.hellunitedgaming.clangrid.com/

love_her_freida_pinto
purecody wrote:

You must be reeeeeaaaaaaally addicted to Halo to not know about Starcraft. It has been around for so long you must have seen it in a store or on the internet somewhere. I'm also really p!ssed that it is taking so long for blizzard to make Starcraft 2. But yes, going back to the topic, Halo is pretty good.
gazaraki
Halo 3 is absolutely awesome. i got pretty adicted to it. although call of duty world at war overpasses that.
Nameless
"duhh!!" is a good way to describe Halo fanboys.

Or any fanboys, really.
Cheetah
Halo has got me through and through. The entire series was a masterpiece, the structure, the plot, the gameplay and just everything. Even the controls were the first to feel right for a a first person shooter on a console, after I was use to all the clunky old Playstation and Playstation 2 ones.

I am sad for the Masterchief's death, but I do hope they manage to create more Halo games. Maybe a new generation of Spartan's, new aliens and new flood?
blk3
They made another Halo game, but its an RTs. anyway I've read somewhere that there is a prequel Halo agme in the works.
QrafTee
blk3 wrote:
They made another Halo game, but its an RTs. anyway I've read somewhere that there is a prequel Halo agme in the works.

I think you're referring to Halo ODST which is a game that has you become one of the runts--no more Spartan for you. Although Master Chief is supposed to be in the game, you'll fight alongside him rather than tear up the enemies as him.
PleoMaster
Im not a bigg fan of the Halo series although I did enjoy Halo Wars it was quite a fun game to play on, especially online
purecody
ok the other clan i post wasnt mine but i advertise it for my friend. but i have another which is alot beter than the other one, the clan name is FouR LetteR WoRd. if you want to join just sign up under the website www.fourletterword.aowc.net but if you alredy in a clan maybe we can make a clan match date.