FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many of you people are within the col. or uni system?

EtherealDesert
I was just wondering how many of your people, are attending college or universities? And to be more precise, within what fields do you study? Any ph.d.'s around? I'm begining to get the impression that this crowd mainly consist of It and management types Razz He he... And people who have (in their dark pasts) studied are also welcome to join in on the question Wink For my own part I study comp. literature at grad. lvl. (and we of all people are needlessly arrogant, superficial, eloquent, bad tempered, and oh so charming) Very Happy
illini319
I am not in IT, although by my very participation in these forums, one could argue that I (and all those who participate and are not in IT) have greater than average skill with computers and networking. I am currently pursuing doctoral degree in biochemistry, which may make me quite unique here. To be sure, those of us in this field are equally verbose, thoroughly self-centered, absolutely engrossed in our work, and have very little time for much else. Having said that, we all have our outlets...
tidruG
I'm going to start college this Thursday (September 22)... I'll be studying Electronics and Communications' Engineering at the Graduate level. It's supposed to be kinda tough... let's see Very Happy
bigdan
I'm a third year I.T. student, doing a combined Networking-Online Web Based Systems major (two minors)...I've got two more subjects to do next year...let's call it my "dishonours" term Shocked Sad
hahame
i am in the gas and petroleum transporta
pietrek
Well I`m glad that I can post in this topic.
I`m on the third year I.T. at the Military Univeristy of Technology Warsaw/Poland
Very proud of my school Smile
macgyver
thank god i am finished already Smile
EtherealDesert
Wow. Do we have anybody within the humanities at all? :O
Che
I am over in the University of Chicago. Still figuring on the major, high chance of it being International Business Relations...
Jack_Hammer
College and University can be different things. Just thought I would point that out to you.
gonzo
EtherealDesert wrote:
I study comp. literature

Are you serious? Please review your use of the word "within" prior to replying. Laughing If english is not your first language then.. shrug it off and have an e-beer on me. Very Happy
sisadmin
i am in the gas and petroleum transporta Wink
Vrythramax
I currently attend MIT...it's a technical institute, but you can work all the way up to a Phd. (if you have the time and money...and brains of course).
Jayfarer
University of California, Riverside. My major will be something English related, but right now it's undeclared.
SunburnedCactus
University studying Electronic Engineering w/Music tech. And there are loads of people doing Elec Eng on this forum!
Jeslyn
First year student at Columbia University, major is undecided.
SkullPizza
junior chem major at university of pennsylvania. i have recieved awards such as the crc press freshman chemistry achievement award.
clip
Been in a University for Software technology and I'm currently continuing my studies in a college. (Don't ask, it's a long story)

I'm hoping to graduate on mid-2007 and that's more that a year from now and I'm really excited. Very Happy
Ultima1080
Freshman Computer Engineering student at the University of Arkansas

Also incredibly lazy. And incredibly bad at calculus.
Sappho
Major in English literature, but already finished.

PS.: Its just deja-vu or there is already another thread like this one? Smile
Nyizsa
I have a BSc in Electrical Engineering, and I applied for a class where I can do an MSc. I hope I get in...
repnosis
currently undertaking a History/English joint degree in Cambridge, England,,, all good,,, thinking about getting my teachers certificate after,,,,
thiamshui
I am studying for a diploma in IT in a polytechnic soon.. classes should start around april i guess.. guess i will further studies in a university after my polytechnic studies and of course, after National Service (NS) where i have to serve in the army.. sigh..