FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you know how to do a E-marteting plan

yuxan
Lately, i take part in the E-commercial Match ,but i do know how to do the E-Marketing plan .anybody can tell me how to do it
jmi256
yuxan wrote:
Lately, i take part in the E-commercial Match ,but i do know how to do the E-Marketing plan .anybody can tell me how to do it

You can follow the baics of a "traditional" marketing plan, but just modify it to focus on the interactive aspects of your business. In reality, however, interactive should be a component of your marketing plan, not the focus. Don't forget that things like word-of-mouth activities, customer service, salesforce, etc. all should be included in your plan.

The four Ps of marketing are:

Product
    Price
    Place
    Promotion
deanhills
jmi256 wrote:
yuxan wrote:

You can follow the baics of a "traditional" marketing plan, but just modify it to focus on the interactive aspects of your business. In reality, however, interactive should be a component of your marketing plan, not the focus. Don't forget that things like word-of-mouth activities, customer service, salesforce, etc. all should be included in your plan.

The four Ps of marketing are:

Product
    Price
    Place
    Promotion

I would agree with this. In addition I would include:
Website name
Website content
E-Marketing plan
E-Marketing test

The E-Marketing plan can start small with a one-page Website giving a long message of the product and including initial freebies such as a newsletter, and getting people to register for it so that you can get their e-mail addresses. You will soon be able to ascertain whether you have a good product this way, and whether you should modify or abandon the marketing/products you are working with.
jwellsy
What is an E-commercial match?
Do you have a link?
If I know what the rules are, I can give better focused advice.