FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


This is probably more dangerous than driving drunk





Afaceinthematrix
Quote:

High-speed sex costly in Norway
Map

A man faces a hefty fine and a driving ban after being caught having sex with his girlfriend while speeding on a motorway in Norway, police have said.

Officers initially trailed the couple's car after noticing it was swerving from side to side and travelling at 33km/h (20mph) over the road's speed limit.

But they soon realised the erratic driving was due to the woman "sitting on the man's lap", a spokesman said.

After filming the exploit for evidence, they pulled them over at a rest area.

The 28-year-old man's punishment will be decided within the next week, but police said he was likely to face a fine of several thousand Norwegian kroner and a lengthy driving ban.

"Why they did it on a highway with such a high risk we don't know," Tor Stein Hagen, a superintendent with Soendre Buskerud Police District, told the AFP news agency.

"[The vehicle] was veering from one side to the other because the woman was sitting on the man's lap while he was driving and doing the act, shall we say," he added.

"He couldn't see much because her back was in the way."

Despite her prominent role in the incident, the 21-year-old woman was permitted by police to drive her lover home.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7996815.stm


Honestly! I don't know what goes through some people's heads... Well actually I do know what goes through their heads because I've actually thought about what it would be like to do that before... But to actually go through with it is just crazy...

What crazy/unsafe driving stories have you heard about (or done yourself)?
deanhills
Do you think they could have been under the influence of alcohol or narcotics as well? Sounds almost like a scene after a wild party? Shocked
Xanatos
I find it hilarious that they are only getting a fine and a short driving ban. Imagine what the U.S. would have given them.
redslazers
maybe they were trying to complete one of those lists with having sex in the weirdest places
Afaceinthematrix
deanhills wrote:
Do you think they could have been under the influence of alcohol or narcotics as well? Sounds almost like a scene after a wild party? :shock:


I don't think so... They're just two stupid young people. Believe, I'm sure that there's plenty of people who would like to have sex while driving. I've even thought about it. They were just crazy enough to actually go through with it.
ocalhoun
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
They were just crazy enough to actually go through with it.

... or intoxicated enough...
prithvi
The couple had a good sex drive.

I don't think its alcohol or drugs........

it's something called...................................Multitasking.


As we know, times are hard nowadays.
Bikerman
Err...well...I can top that, but no details. Suffice it to say that sex on a motorcycle is both possible and rather splendid. Now, before the road-safety brigade shout abuse then I should say that it was not on a public road Smile
Xanatos
Bikerman wrote:
Err...well...I can top that, but no details. Suffice it to say that sex on a motorcycle is both possible and rather splendid. Now, before the road-safety brigade shout abuse then I should say that it was not on a public road Smile


Wow... I mean... words cannot express how awesome that is. I just.... wow.








P.S. I secretly hate you now.
Afaceinthematrix
ocalhoun wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
They were just crazy enough to actually go through with it.

... or intoxicated enough...


Maybe... Maybe that's why there was the swerving... I've thought about this a while and I think that it would be completely possible to do it without swerving. So given that they were swerving, there was possibly alcohol in their blood. Not going into too much detail on a forum where some people may be offended, I think that it wouldn't be too hard (although quite dangerous) to do both. If, let's say, the guy is driving, then the girl could be on his lap with her head off to the side so that he can see the road, his arms wrapped around her body onto the steering wheel, and cruise control on so that you do not have to worry about the feet (unless you need to brake)... So maybe they were intoxicated because I do think it would be possible for a sober couple to do it without swerving (although it's not really in my agenda to try it right now; I don't want to die, kill someone else, or have my license suspended)...

Bikerman wrote:
Err...well...I can top that, but no details. Suffice it to say that sex on a motorcycle is both possible and rather splendid. Now, before the road-safety brigade shout abuse then I should say that it was not on a public road :-)


Damn. That's quite an accomplishment. I would think that that would be very challenging... I've never driven/been on a motorcycle but I'd imagine it's harder than driving a car.... Did the motorcycle even have automatic transmission (which I understand most bikes don't), or did you have to change gears?
Bikerman
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Damn. That's quite an accomplishment. I would think that that would be very challenging... I've never driven/been on a motorcycle but I'd imagine it's harder than driving a car.... Did the motorcycle even have automatic transmission (which I understand most bikes don't), or did you have to change gears?

Nope, into 4th gear before business commenced (at least I think she was in 4th...it was hard to judge Smile )
coolclay
The stupid things people do just always surprise the hell out of me. Even a BJ while driving is pretty stupid, I don't think I could handle it without wrecking.
silverdown
Wow, why in the world would someone do that? I guess it time for a new law

Quote:
1 Passanger per seat


Then maybe after a few tickets they will learn... or not!
deanhills
Wonder what would have happened with the airbags if there had been a collision as a result of their antics? Smile
Afaceinthematrix
Bikerman wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Damn. That's quite an accomplishment. I would think that that would be very challenging... I've never driven/been on a motorcycle but I'd imagine it's harder than driving a car.... Did the motorcycle even have automatic transmission (which I understand most bikes don't), or did you have to change gears?

Nope, into 4th gear before business commenced (at least I think she was in 4th...it was hard to judge :-) )


Ahh... okay. So then you just had a straight shot on an open road? Nice.... I think it would complicate things a lot if you had to change gears. In a car it wouldn't be too bad because you'd just have to manage to get a foot on the clutch and free a hand for a second... but for some reason changing gears just looks harder on a bike (I wouldn't actually know for a fact because like I said, I've never driven or even been on a motorcycle).
Bikerman
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Ahh... okay. So then you just had a straight shot on an open road? Nice.... I think it would complicate things a lot if you had to change gears. In a car it wouldn't be too bad because you'd just have to manage to get a foot on the clutch and free a hand for a second... but for some reason changing gears just looks harder on a bike (I wouldn't actually know for a fact because like I said, I've never driven or even been on a motorcycle).
Well, booting through the gears on a bike is no big deal (it can be done easily without a clutch for example) but since the gears are controlled by the foot, there is a potential problem with knee-trembling Smile
SpellcasterDX
So they basically just got a slap on the hand. They'd probably get jail time here in the US. lol.
I've never even so much as thought of that. Wow crazy stuff
LostOverThere
Bikerman wrote:
Err...well...I can top that, but no details. Suffice it to say that sex on a motorcycle is both possible and rather splendid. Now, before the road-safety brigade shout abuse then I should say that it was not on a public road Smile

That's just...great to know.

But yeah, this is rather idiotic material. I remember reading an article about a man and a women who were having sex on top of a roof of a rather large building. Needless to say they slipped and fell to their deaths together.

Fun times.
Xanatos
LostOverThere wrote:

But yeah, this is rather idiotic material. I remember reading an article about a man and a women who were having sex on top of a roof of a rather large building. Needless to say they slipped and fell to their deaths together.

Fun times.


At least they died doing what they loved.
Bikerman
LostOverThere wrote:
Bikerman wrote:
Err...well...I can top that, but no details. Suffice it to say that sex on a motorcycle is both possible and rather splendid. Now, before the road-safety brigade shout abuse then I should say that it was not on a public road Smile

That's just...great to know.

But yeah, this is rather idiotic material. I remember reading an article about a man and a women who were having sex on top of a roof of a rather large building. Needless to say they slipped and fell to their deaths together.

Fun times.

Well, the question asked for similar experiences so that's what I provided. Of course I do not recommend trying it for yourself and I certainly think that trying anything of the sort on a public road would be idiotically dangerous.
deanhills
Bikerman wrote:
Of course I do not recommend trying it for yourself and I certainly think that trying anything of the sort on a public road would be idiotically dangerous.
I was wondering about this when I was reading your contributions .... Shocked There must be a wild youth lurking somewhere ... Cool
yuxuan
you know what , i can not have to having a try after seeing the ridiculous news, though my gf will never agree it . Laughing
Fake
all these stupid people should be funished with stupid laws

the more ridiculous stuff they do, they more stupid punishment they should get
icecool
Bikerman wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Damn. That's quite an accomplishment. I would think that that would be very challenging... I've never driven/been on a motorcycle but I'd imagine it's harder than driving a car.... Did the motorcycle even have automatic transmission (which I understand most bikes don't), or did you have to change gears?

Nope, into 4th gear before business commenced (at least I think she was in 4th...it was hard to judge Smile )


chris
you crack me up

i bet it was hard to judge in what gear she was driving - i just can see the pair going down one of the runways on one of the old cheshire earodromes - they are made of concrete slabs with a distinkive lip in between i believe - is that where the "splendid" effect came from?

cheers
atul2242
Its stupid, reckless and anti-social BUT if its on a empty private road what a way to go .....
spring567
It's very dangious for themselives and other people.
tchaunt
Wow....um...wow. I can't imagine why you would actually do that. On a private road doesn't sound too much safer, but a public road?! Seriously, that could have easily went the wrong way and the people "enjoying" themselves could likely have been killed if the air bag came out at any point.
deanhills
tchaunt wrote:
Wow....um...wow. I can't imagine why you would actually do that. On a private road doesn't sound too much safer, but a public road?! Seriously, that could have easily went the wrong way and the people "enjoying" themselves could likely have been killed if the air bag came out at any point.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Right, if we apply our imagination properly, all kinds of mishaps could have occurred? Laughing Laughing Laughing Perhaps it is a little safer on a motorbike where there are no airbags, but in a car I can imagine airbags and perhaps even the steering wheel may create some difficulties ... Laughing Laughing
Related topics
What are the taboos in your culture?
Cabbie killed in street racing incident
Sleep less to get more out of life?
post drinking smokers throat
Man Keeps Drinking Beer During Arrest
Where did you celebrate your new year eve?
Should younger teenagers be able to drive drunk people home?
my funny town's crime log
Lower the Age
F1 2008
THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS.
Scooter Sprint photos - a chance to practise my panning tech
It's healthier for religion to be outlawed not legal mandate
Should the Rich be Driving.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.