FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[for 16yrs old+ thread] Sophie (photography)

bjwok
First shoot with my white seamless back drop and I have to say it's a challenge to keep the white white!! Some of these appear gray...

ocalhoun
^.^
Must be a fun job for someone who finds humans attractive!

I do know how you feel with background difficulties though. On the occasions when I do want to control the background I have even more difficulty, because I don't have the proper equipment.
bjwok
thanks champ Smile

the tips i've been given include move the model forward and have a light pointing direct to the background to light it up. i have two spare flashes that may just do the trick!
Keran
Well, I must say, as a guy, obviously that I really like those pictures, despite the greyness in the background that You mention. But aren't those photos a little too erotic for this forum?

btw on the 8th picture her head seems huge O.o
bjwok
thanks for the comments mate. these are glamour pics, nothing wrong with them here.

and her head appears larger due to the focal length of the lens used Smile
airh3ad
Wow nice pics can you give me tips to set my camera settings i have nikon d60 im fun of taking pictures.
Bondings
I have put [16yrs old+ thread] before the title due to the slightly erotic pictures, even though they are 'glamour'. This is really on the border of what is being allowed here.

About the greyness, it indeed seems quite grey, however does the background really need to be white on the resulting picture?
ocalhoun
Bondings wrote:
I have put [16yrs old+ thread] before the title due to the slightly erotic pictures, even though they are 'glamour'.

Rolling Eyes
Humans...
flyfamilyguy
bjwok wrote:
these are glamour pics, nothing wrong with them here.

Smile

You call pic number 7 a glamour pic? Come on man! Not to mention she's sixteen years old!

I'm thinking more along the lines of glam pics for pedaphiles, and child molesters.
ocalhoun
flyfamilyguy wrote:
Not to mention she's sixteen years old!

I think it meant that the viewers should be at least 16, not referring to the model.
flyfamilyguy
Need to really mention only one thing. You know, in case know one figured it out yet.

She's Sixteen Years Old!

Would really like to know if her parents are aware of these "Glamour" pics. Oh, and because she is a minor, the display, and viewing of the material is a crime. At least it is in the United States.
flyfamilyguy
ocalhoun wrote:
flyfamilyguy wrote:
Not to mention she's sixteen years old!

I think it meant that the viewers should be at least 16, not referring to the model.

Ooops.,
Sorry folks! Got a little flustered Rolling Eyes
Bondings
Sorry for the confusion, I added 'for' before the text, maybe that will clarify that it's meant for the viewers, not the girl.
deanhills
I like the first and last photos. There is some mystery in them and the poses are good ones. The rest are a little too obvious. Maybe not for others, but just my own view. Smile Quality of the photos are excellent. The photographer obviously has a gift for taking high quality photos.
bjwok
to save any confusion this is glamour photography. the model is certainly not 16 years of age, she is an adult and i have a signed model release here (as standard practice) to prove it.

photographically the issues i have are trying to keep the white white (something a lot of glamour photogs have trouble with - clearly i am still learning it).

i will continue to share my work with the people here at frih as i have been here from the beginning and even though my site is not hosted here (i'm working on my "band's the shire spawned" site which is) i am still a part of this community.

if you don't like my work, don't look at it. but don't cast callous judgment towards my integrity or my models.

thanks Smile
desonium
I like the photo's
I should say go through on this way.
Bondings
bjwok wrote:
if you don't like my work, don't look at it. but don't cast callous judgment towards my integrity or my models.

I didn't want to imply that I didn't like your work. The pictures are great and professional and I think everyone who posted here thinks the same way. I simply added the notice in the title because this is a general forum and pictures of women in underwear (even though they are glamour pictures) might cause problems for people viewing this topic in public (school, work, ...) when other people might see the computer screen.
bjwok
hi bondings, sorry mate my comment about not liking my work was not aimed at you, it was meant for flyfamilyguy (who with his 16years old comments was clearly way off target)

cheers for adding the +16 part to the thread title Smile
pho3nixsky
I want your job lol.
bjwok
whilst i do get paid for photography, let it be known i have not made any money from any of my glamour work. i do have a tentatively planned paid glamour shoot coming up, will let you all know when and the results Smile
dude_xyx
Wow great photos bjwok ! I like the first photo most ! wish you all the best !
bjwok
thanks mate. yep that is my favourite from the session too. Smile
Ankhanu
bjwok wrote:
thanks champ Smile

the tips i've been given include move the model forward and have a light pointing direct to the background to light it up. i have two spare flashes that may just do the trick!

I was going to suggest just that Smile Background fill lighting can help a lot. If you even set up some halogen lamps pointing towards the background for continuous lighting is may make metering easier and provide the bright whiteness you want.

Some nice shots there for sure.
andysart380
guys are too picky..that girl is dope
Ankhanu
andysart380 wrote:
guys are too picky..that girl is dope

I could be wrong, but I don't think the model is the point, exactly. I mean, yeah, the model is important, but it seems to me that bj is working on technique and total composition here, rather than a singular subject idea. The learning experience.

It seems he had a pretty good model to work with... both in terms or appearance and in terms of working with the photographer, but that's almost secondary.
bjwok
spot on ankhanu. i certainly doe help to have a rad model pose for me, but my aim is to achieve photographically the best image i can.
soljarag
great shots!

How big is your studio? is it in your home?
bjwok
hay champ, yeah it;s my living room with the lounges moved aside. it's pretty big/spacious.
Flakky
Picture 8 it seems she has a rather large head, doesn't really think that's attractive Smile
lethaltriad
Really late but i'm just seeing this thread also Shocked

Love all the pics, very sexy and blue is my favourite colour, especially now! I'm waiting to get my white seamless also but its such a hassle to ship such heavy/large stuff to Jamaica. Right now i'm mainly just going to fabric stores and getting various textures until I can get it shipped. Look forward to seeing the background dissappear on your next shoot Wink
GrantasaurusRex
1. Personally, I love the photos. I thinks she was photographed very well. Lighting looks nice and consistent and, though some may think it's distasteful, I think they're tasteful enough. Glamour shots are supposed to look "sexy."

2. Have you tried upping the lights in the back to blow out the white background?
Asis
last one is nice, i suggest using that one
sum12nv
LOL she is wearing different panties in pic4. So I'm assuming that she changed in front of you? Lucky guy LOL.
sum12nv
LOL she is wearing different panties in pic4. So I'm assuming that she changed in front of you? Lucky guy LOL.
sum12nv
bjwok
what? she changed in the change room. i'm running a business here mate, not getting a cheap perv. please keep your posts aimed at helpful criticism towards my skills (or lack of!) and not the model Smile