FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Muse Solo Piano album..

jabce85
Would anyone actually be interested in a solo piano album based on the Music of Muse? I'm really into them recently and i'm debating on whether or not to start writing my own solo piano versions of some of their hits.. i'd like to know your thoughts
_AVG_
Well, are you going to sing and play at the same time or is it merely piano?

Undoubtably, plenty of their tunes are very melodious and sound blissful on the piano; but I feel that without singing it would just be like dull lounge music or something you hear just before take-off on an airline or something ... Rolling Eyes
ddukki
Well, I don't think it's a necessarily bad idea for a piano album. Muse is known for their piano work in their songs. I just don't know how you'll pull it off, seeing as how their music is more known for their loudness and upbeat feels.

Good luck in your endeavor.
jabce85
thanks for the comments.. yeah, it's going to be totally solo. check out George Winston's Night Divides the Day, he did the same thing with the Doors music.. i've got a couple ideas for some songs already laid out in my mind, but others are going to require some ingenious new ways to get the piano to sound different.... AND a lot of time
Nutteloos
I'd surely be interested in hearing about it. Muse and the Doors are really a different thing, but I'm certain it can be done. Be sure to let us know about it!