FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what the best shooting game?

howryrule
Razz yea, that one is old but i like it:) >>> unreal tournament 3
ForceRun
It think this falls just under your favorite game...

Which currenty is L4D.
purecody
COD4 (call of duty 4)
that game is all me unreal tournament is too fast and i couldn't get one kill when i first started playing Razz
Spartan
It's Halo 3 for me Very Happy
ddukki
I'd say it'd be the original Halo. It's really simple and easy to pick up. This might be a negative for some people, but if you're at a party and there are people who never played any FPS before (I know, gasp!), then Halo is the perfect game to play.
bmatthews
I would most definetly have to be Killzone 2...

As it is the best shooting game yet. It has the best graphics on consoles and has lag-free online play
Which isn't a usual combination.

It also has AMAZING class choices.

And lastly I own a PS3 so what do you expect?
Vladalf
Surely Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer. It's pure wwii multiplayer action. I had a nice community I was playing on a few years ago, we were playing everyday for months, the same players, allways trying to be better than the other. Really nice memories.
Vlad
enygmasoft
My favorite shooting game of all time has to be hAlo 3, which the best in the series,
Jamatu
At the minute I would have to say it is call of duty 4. The gameplay is just amazing especially if you get with a group of friends that you play often with. Theres nothing like having several wins in a row! I'm just waiting for CoD MW2 to come out...
vitoR_
Call of Duty 4 for me. It's really nice.
Diablosblizz
Nobody has said anything about Counter Strike, eh? It's pretty old, but it's still a fun game to play.
traxion
best shootinggame.. uhm on what the best

best memory? unreal tournament on school Very Happy
best graphic? cod4 / cod 5
best gameplay cod2 (good old times)

as long as you have fun playing a game, then its a good game for me
Flakky
Unreal Tournament 3, I used to prefer 2004 for a long while and when I got 3 I wasn't even sure if I liked 3 more.

After a week of UT3 I went back to UT2004 and now I prefer playing UT3 again Smile

Call of Duty 4 is second.
Many people like Halo but I didn't really. The movement and the aim were sloppy. I've never played Halo 3 tho. I probably never will because FPSs are meant for PCs.
kirba
for me it is cod 5

it brings you back in WW2 but you have better graphic than in cod 2.

Game play is good, i like it more than cod 4.
Peterssidan
Alien Arena is a good game but Counter Strike is probably better. Not source but the one before.
Smiddie
I will say Call of Duty 4 or Left 4 Dead Very Happy
QrafTee
I love Left 4 Dead, but I have to say Team Fortress 2.
silencet25
It matters what u like theres a first person shooter called counter-strike:source that is good for serious scrim to playful surf or sliderace.
there is also killzone in which you get levels and new abilities and new classes.
freak20
howryrule wrote:
Razz yea, that one is old but i like it:) >>> unreal tournament 3

I agree is the best game everrrrrrrrrr
joostvane
Me, still playing Unreal Tournament 2004 Razz Now much of a shooter tough
mafialive
I would have to say Halo 3 is the best shooter since I have a 50 and I have spent many hours on that game. Also I love the Call of Duty series it is a close second to Halo 3.
driftingfe3s
I'll also go with COD4. It's probably the best single player FPS game i'ver ever played and the multilayer is real good too.

I can't wait until Modern Warfare 2 comes out in November!
spinout
I really don't think it has to be a FPS... think again and see if you can figure out some other good games!
achowles
There are too many types of shooter to pick one best one. Even just amongst FPS you've got online FPS, story-driven FPS and tactical FPS.

But that said, I also like Unreal Tournament 3 (now. When it was released I thought it was rubbish... because it was), Bioshock, Vegas 2 and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1&2. Left 4 Dead is also quite good, but I was really disappointed with it all the same.
trung23
Anyone thinks about painkiller over dose? I pass it, it's a great shooting game
Insanity
I think Team Fortress 2 is the best multiplayer FPS out there at the moment. It requires so much skill and teamwork yet is so completely balanced. They also keep coming out with new movies, weapons, and other unlockables to keep the game interesting. The latest spy/sniper update has made it all more fun and challenging.
enygmasoft
Insanity wrote:
I think Team Fortress 2 is the best multiplayer FPS out there at the moment. It requires so much skill and teamwork yet is so completely balanced. They also keep coming out with new movies, weapons, and other unlockables to keep the game interesting. The latest spy/sniper update has made it all more fun and challenging.

I am going to bring praise to the first ever 3d FPS which was the original doom
weableandbob
Singleplayer: Half Life 2

Multiplayer: Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, or CoD
stephanjohnson
To me, the best shooting game ever, although the graphics sucked and it is old, was Area 51. This game was released a few times; Once for nintendo and once for playstation... but the most popular version of it was the arcade release.
darkwater49
I like combat at arms. Its pretty fun but there are some flaws.
Fake
cs is great

rainbow six is good for the reality

swat was good

call of duty is awesome

depending on what you like in terms of shooting games, u have many choices

i mean, DOOM started it all!