FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

where is my job

wanshishusheng
Now is very difficult to look for a job , I lose hope very much , I throw a resume every day, get on the Internet check recruit information, receives several telephone, is true very grieved, that works have been not that I want , I have studied 4 years with so much toil , what has not all used only when what a diploma , that have , finally, i at last still is going to work , need to raise myself , I think that university time achieves nothing and it has been extravagant , final , where , where not to knowing my direction
jwellsy
Try to stay positive. Things always work out in the long run.
Solon_Poledourus
wanshishusheng wrote:
Now is very difficult to look for a job

What kind of work do you want to do? These times are tough, I agree. Many people are seeking work that is not what they are trained for, just because there isn't anything in their fild of study.
But don't lose hope. Hope is what gets people through tough times.
annapurnatraders
what sort of work you are looking for?
chatrack
Keep on trying and you surely get.
annapurnatraders
chatrack wrote:
Keep on trying and you surely get.

Yea, at least you need to apply for 50 jobs a day. The rate of unemployments getting high. Everyday people are getting redundant or loosing jobs they love. People are getting frustrated.
My shifts are cutting down too. May be slowly they will get rid of me too. I need to look for another job as well.

Xxx
AftershockVibe
annapurnatraders wrote:
Yea, at least you need to apply for 50 jobs a day. The rate of unemployments getting high. Everyday people are getting redundant or loosing jobs they love. People are getting frustrated.
My shifts are cutting down too. May be slowly they will get rid of me too. I need to look for another job as well.

Xxx

That's a typo right? 50 a day??!!

While of course it depends a little on the kind of job you're seeking... I'd say that is a terrible idea, if not actually impossible!

Quality over quanitity. There's no point in sending out 50 applications if they're all drivel - they'll get binned immediately which is a waste of time for both the companies and you.