FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


my hobby





wanshishusheng
I like to sing , to dance , play basketball , like certainly also a net, I have discovered that my network is very difficult to leave , i have become a cyber cult really imminently. Have to admit the science and technology force for progress , have to admit the network strength, a lot of thing in the previously difficult to compose, to get on the Internet is very easy to accomplish ,
i have one kind of the feeling regretting not to have known sb. before even , grow 10 my why unable morning to be thinking of in the heart, such is not to such an extent as to be tired out very much ,
the advance of science and technology exceeding is quick , is confronted with more new things right away as Cainozoic requiring that study , true pressure is very big , not having lived with I think that the network lets us become lazy indeed, that has exchanged very few face to face , netizen has ought to pay attention to
tdossi
One should not demonise the Internet immediately. The Internet should be a help to the real life. But it cannot substitute for the real life. If one only in the virtual world Living, can be dangerous it. One should still have different hobbis and go in for sports.
ParsaAkbari
tdossi wrote:
One should not demonise the Internet immediately. The Internet should be a help to the real life. But it cannot substitute for the real life. If one only in the virtual world Living, can be dangerous it. One should still have different hobbis and go in for sports.


I disgaree, although im not a gamer the internet is one of my hobbies.
coding making websites photo editing ect.

They are much more usefull than a sport, although i have many sport hobbies too basketball, rollerblading cycling ect ect,
wanshi
internet is the great invention i think.
moning292
I like jogging, play basketball, serve the net and reading cartoon book. Very Happy
dude_xyx
Well you can simply addicted to online life. It has both good and bad points. Its all depends on how each person use it.
Jamestf347
I love to play football, Jog, Ride Bikes, andd Hang with friends.
One Of my other hobbies would be computers, I'm a computer science major in school, It just really interests me, Software development, Computer Repair, Computer Building all that is very interesting to me, and comes sorta easy to me Smile.
tdossi
I also am with pleasure on the Internet. go dance, Driving a lot fahrrad. The mixture is important. From all something. Some Internet and some sport. This is the best one.
mshafiq
My hobby is to collect free software in general and portable free software in particular.

This the worst hobby you may have ever heard about it.
I try the downloaded software and it take a lot of time.

However the good part is I always use good sources to find these kind softwares, so I never had virus/spyware.

The bad part is I keep collecting the software and now its size is more than 4GB. Sometimes it really help but the usage is not more than 1%.

However my friends are very happy with it as whenever they have issue, they call me and send or mention the software. For example yesterday, I told my friend to use 'ImgBurn' software to write a DVD because he mentioned that somehow 'nero' is not working.

One of my friend went to Saskatoon and called my can you please edit my rtf resume and send me .doc format. I mentioned him to use 'AbiWordPortable'.


The best help I have ever provided is telling to one of my friends to boot his system from 50 MB image of DSL Linux (Damn Small Linux) boot-able CD to retrieve his data from Hard-disk.

Please pray for me to diminish this craze.

-- Best Regards

[By the way my collection does not fit in my 4GB USB and I have bought a 8GB SD card with USB adapter]
Betboy
mshafiq wrote:
My hobby is to collect free software in general and portable free software in particular.

This the worst hobby you may have ever heard about it.
I try the downloaded software and it take a lot of time.

However the good part is I always use good sources to find these kind softwares, so I never had virus/spyware.

The bad part is I keep collecting the software and now its size is more than 4GB. Sometimes it really help but the usage is not more than 1%.

However my friends are very happy with it as whenever they have issue, they call me and send or mention the software. For example yesterday, I told my friend to use 'ImgBurn' software to write a DVD because he mentioned that somehow 'nero' is not working.

One of my friend went to Saskatoon and called my can you please edit my rtf resume and send me .doc format. I mentioned him to use 'AbiWordPortable'.


The best help I have ever provided is telling to one of my friends to boot his system from 50 MB image of DSL Linux (Damn Small Linux) boot-able CD to retrieve his data from Hard-disk.

Please pray for me to diminish this craze.

-- Best Regards

[By the way my collection does not fit in my 4GB USB and I have bought a 8GB SD card with USB adapter]



we have same hobby,collect free software ,and try it
mshafiq
Hi
Did you try WinRAR unplugged***.
WinRAR is also portable now. I liked it because sometimes I get .rar files in broken peices and I needed WinRAR and hence had to install it on my PC.
BUT now we can use WinRAR Unplugged.
-- Cheers,

*** Here is the link: http://www.win-rar.com/unpluggedinfo.html
*** And for .exe, link is http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=463&dl=wrar_unplugged_3.8.0.1.exe
Marcuzzo
mshafiq wrote:
Hi
Did you try WinRAR unplugged***.
WinRAR is also portable now. I liked it because sometimes I get .rar files in broken peices and I needed WinRAR and hence had to install it on my PC.
BUT now we can use WinRAR Unplugged.
-- Cheers,

*** Here is the link: http://www.win-rar.com/unpluggedinfo.html
*** And for .exe, link is http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=463&dl=wrar_unplugged_3.8.0.1.exe


unpack the installer with UniExtract and that one will work on a usb stick too
professor
Play Facebook Games

wanshishusheng wrote:
I like to sing , to dance , play basketball , like certainly also a net, I have discovered that my network is very difficult to leave , i have become a cyber cult really imminently. Have to admit the science and technology force for progress , have to admit the network strength, a lot of thing in the previously difficult to compose, to get on the Internet is very easy to accomplish ,
i have one kind of the feeling regretting not to have known sb. before even , grow 10 my why unable morning to be thinking of in the heart, such is not to such an extent as to be tired out very much ,
the advance of science and technology exceeding is quick , is confronted with more new things right away as Cainozoic requiring that study , true pressure is very big , not having lived with I think that the network lets us become lazy indeed, that has exchanged very few face to face , netizen has ought to pay attention to
nigam
My hobby would be Vintage Cars(restoration), Pigeon Racing, Die Cast Cars, Island Hopping and Yacht.
mshafiq
History repeats itself...

I have been loving coding/programming during and just after my graduation.
And it looks I am indulging more on this side as a hobby yet/though (I mean it is not my job).

Now I days I spend my time in php and Linux ...

Is it hobby.
I would say 'YES'
why?
I am consuming my hobby time for it.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks
jinz22
i have several different hobbies. For example, my best hobby is to play sports i mean its also an activity to do but i would say its my passion to play sports. I play basketball, badminton, rugby, ping-pong, soccer and tennis. My other hobby is photography and arts. My most favorite one (not the best, but favorite one) is making REMIXES (i have a turntable and i use VDJ) and RAPPING. I dont want to be famous but alot of people know me because of my rapping!!
Related topics
[OFFICIAL] What's your hobby?
My best hobby
What's your favourite hobby?
Irish Music as a hobby
Meet my weird hobby
Strange Hobby..... or not?
Fun hobby!
My fish, my hobby ^_^
Does playing games count as hobby?
Peoaple actually do this for a hobby!
my hobby is sleeping
The Most FruitFull Hobby
psychology + everyday life = hobby
Which Hobby is the worst of all the hobbies?
My strange Hobby!!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Hobbies and Animals

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.