FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why my points become 45.00 ?

forkei
one hour ago ,my points is 100.00 ,but now become 45.00? why ?
Hogwarts
The most points a person can have at one time is /effectively/ 46. If you have over 46 points, it'll be set to 45, whether you had 46.1 or 200. I'm not really sure why it doesn't limit it in real-time, as that'd consume less resources anyway, but this is the way it is, I'm afraid Sad
deanhills
More information about how the points system works as well as other FAQs for newcomers are at the link below:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-34856.html

Specifically about the points it says the following:
Quote:
Q: What are Points?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.
rvec
read the faq
-close-