FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I would redesign you

Jeoy
Hello, I decided with my web design studio that I can re-design Frihost, but I want those features:

-1 GB Space
-Unmetered Bandwidth
-No need of points

If you accept please make an account for me with the username Jeoy and any password, then PM me Smile

Have a nice day!
Hogwarts
You're making it sound as though you're elite. Simply because the people up top here can't be damned to fix it, which is a decision of laze I wholeheartedly respect (it works, don't break it >_>), does not mean that there aren't some exceptionally skilled people around here (Rvec, Mathiaus, Manofgames, Daniel15, LukeAkaDanish) Sad

It really does, simply, boil down to Bondings not being willing (or, perhaps, even bothered to) change Frihost. LukeAkaDanish did a fantastic design some time ago, although that was discarded for several reasons.
AftershockVibe
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
This is not how a professional "web design studio" conducts businness anyway!
deanhills
Laughing Laughing Laughing When I first saw the heading of the thread - I would redesign you - I thought wonderful - someone can redesign me, how are they going to do it?! Now that would have been awesome .... Laughing
Jeoy
I really don't understand what you mean, guys.
rvec
Hogwarts wrote:
You're making it sound as though you're elite. Simply because the people up top here can't be damned to fix it, which is a decision of laze I wholeheartedly respect (it works, don't break it >_>), does not mean that there aren't some exceptionally skilled people around here (Rvec, Mathiaus, Manofgames, Daniel15, LukeAkaDanish) Sad

It really does, simply, boil down to Bondings not being willing (or, perhaps, even bothered to) change Frihost. LukeAkaDanish did a fantastic design some time ago, although that was discarded for several reasons.
I was mentioned first in the skilled people list Very Happy

now quickly -close- before someone takes that away.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82674.html
Bondings can get a really great redesign for free (-close- again for that).

By the way you made this topic I'd say that's probably better than you could do.

edit: "exceptionally skilled" even Cool