FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Want to travel to Germany this Summer

Terrasis-Cian
I'm turning 19 this june and i would like to go to travel to the great land of Germany for July, August and possibly some of September. I will be going with a friend of the same age.

I really want to get away and be independent. Get a bit of life experience if you get me? Also, we would like to find a couple of jobs (any basic job at all will do, its not about the money). We both have basic but passible German language also.

Has anyone done this before? Anybody know of any websites or rescources to look up? Any help is most appreciated. Very Happy Thanks
ted1986
have you ever been in china? it is beautiful.
Terrasis-Cian
Never been to china, i would love to go as i have facination with kung fu and budhism... Someday i hope to go to learn kung Fu for a month or so. I've looked up and its possible to organise. However, this summer is all about germania Very Happy
slashnburn99
Hi go to the BBC website you can learn basic German in 12 weekly emails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/steps/#german
programitv
Well don`t worry about the language .. there are lots of people speaking english in Germany, don`t worry. Also if you go in big cities as Berlin and Munich, there are lots of foreigners.
deanhills
Terrasis-Cian wrote:
I'm turning 19 this june and i would like to go to travel to the great land of Germany for July, August and possibly some of September. I will be going with a friend of the same age.

I really want to get away and be independent. Get a bit of life experience if you get me? Also, we would like to find a couple of jobs (any basic job at all will do, its not about the money). We both have basic but passible German language also.

Has anyone done this before? Anybody know of any websites or rescources to look up? Any help is most appreciated. Very Happy Thanks
Why not check up with the local German Embassy or Consulate General in your area? They may be able to point you in the right direction. For example they may have information on exchange programs between Ireland and Germany. I'm almost certain you would be good at teaching people to speak English, but perhaps when you talk to the German Embassy of Consulate General they may have printed materials or links to German Websites that can give you lots of ideas.
mikeperhem1
Yes, I want to visit Germany this summer. Germany is very beautiful city. There are lots of places to see.