FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frequent problems with mysql

bukaida
I am having frequent problems with mysql databases. Suddenly one or the other database refuse to login in mysql. As an example, just now I have got an error with my guestbook database which was perfectly working till yesterday. The sample messege was something like-
Quote:

Database Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error : Database Error
Error Number: 1044 Access denied for user 'xxxxxxx'@'localhost' to database 'bukaida_xxxxxxx'
Date : Mon, April 6, 2009 18:13:24
IP : 59.93.211.50
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Referer : http://www.pratik.frih.net/
PHP Version : 5.2.3
Server : Apache
Server Name : www.pratik.frih.net

This is happening with other created databases also(suddenly stops working) and I have to delete and re-create the user again in order to get around the problem. I have six-seven databases and frequenly doing the creation-deletion is really tough.Is there anyone else facing the same problem or is it a frihost security feature that we need to change the username/password after a given number of days?
Bondings
I was testing and working on the mysql database today. I guess this might have caused some temporary problems.

Is the problem still occurring now?
bukaida
Thanx Bonding.It is ok now.