FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forest Gump

Cliffer
i think this movie is the best one in movie history of the world. what do u think about it?
angfrayle
Cliffer wrote:
i think this movie is the best one in movie history of the world. what do u think about it?

It is a good story but hardly the best movie.
Cliffer
angfrayle wrote:
Cliffer wrote:

i think it's the best one.no sex,no violence,but still attractive.i watched it about 10times,and every time i could find sth new in it. for other movies,i just watched at most 4 or 5 times then i got bored.
Cliffer
angfrayle wrote:
Cliffer wrote:

i think it's the best one.no sex,no violence,but still attractive.i watched it about 10times,and every time i could find sth new in it. for other movies,i just watched at most 4 or 5 times then i got bored.
cavey
I think it's overrated, and do not disserve the classic-"stamp". I watched it years ago. I can hardly remember anything from the movie (except he was running a lot). That's usually a bad sign.
Magicman
Cliffer wrote:
no sex,no violence.

Forrest gets Jenny pregnant and is in a war; there definitely is sex and violence in the movie. That being said, its not overwhelming like it can be in some movies. I think mixes many different aspects of a good movie together. It deserves to be called a classic in my book.
andysart380
definitely a classic