FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I can't log in to cpanel and ftp

ayour
Hi,
I haven't used my accout for a long time ( about 6months) and when i came back i wanted to upload some files on my website http://www.ayour.frihost.net/ but i couldn't log in to my cpanel or ftp (for ftp it shows me impossible to make a connection with the server and for c-panel it shows me This account is currently locked out because a brute force attempt was detected. Please wait 10 minutes and try again. Attempting to login again will only increase this delay. If you frequently experience this problem, we recommend having your username changed to something less generic.) please can someone help me
LukeakaDanish
You're on -250 points. Any chance the account has just been deleted?
Diablosblizz
Danish is correct, the account probably was deleted. The error says something about brute force, which means that somebody tried to access the account to many times and was disabled, which would make sense because your site is still running.

Wait until a admin / account creator comes and reviews this problem.
Bondings
The account still seems to be there considering the website is working and you have negative points. I would try to do a password reset. If you have set an email address in cpanel, you should get an email with the new password.
tamilparks
shall i know when the account will be deleted.. if it goes to the minus point...
Diablosblizz
I believe, don't keep my word for it, you receive a email at -10 points reminding you that you need to post to keep your account alive.
Bondings
You receive an email at -5 and -10 points. Afterwards your account might be removed.
tamilparks
THANKS Bondings,