FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Architecture

T3 Architect
i was wondering if theres any one out there that likes architecture cause like no one has a site about architecture so if u do reply
gonzo
Why, do you have a cool showcase to share? Very Happy
Rico
T3 Architect wrote:
i was wondering if theres any one out there that likes architecture cause like no one has a site about architecture so if u do reply

This is a good example of why you should not take drugs.
justnewbie
T3 Architect wrote:

I'm pretty interested towards the architecture career and I think I will gonna get a degree of that. Anything to share?

BTW, I like to visit these architectural related websites, but I never really bother to make a site about architecture.
Blaster
yea i'm actually taking CAD this year and hope to continue this through my whole time im in high school. CAD is the same thing and its pretty interesting. CAD stands for Computer Aided Drafting. Its something i really enjoy and now thinking about it i should make a site on it and stuff like that. Talk about the CAD programs i use and all.
Josso
I admire it from time to time, for example I love the architecture in Oxford... when I go into the centre of Oxford, I like to look at the old buildings especially.
evilryu530
what kind of architecture are u down for?
structural? landscape? etc.. there should be tons of sites out there that talk about it . check them out. i think i might get a second degree also in architecture. Wink