FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I disable my website to save points

urtrivedi
I have got a subdomain on frihost. But problem is that my points are consumed everyday from day 1. My website is not ready yet. It will be ready in 15-20 days.
Is there any way buy which I can save disable my website from hosting and when I m ready with my website I can enable my domain. So that I can save my points.
mOrpheuS
urtrivedi wrote:
I have got a subdomain on frihost. But problem is that my points are consumed everyday from day 1. My website is not ready yet. It will be ready in 15-20 days.
Is there any way buy which I can save disable my website from hosting and when I m ready with my website I can enable my domain. So that I can save my points.

"disabling" your website is possible - but only by having it removed from the server.

If you don't want your site to be online while you build it, you should build it offline on your local computer.
Once your website is complete and ready to go online, you can apply for hosting and upload it to your hosting space.
rvec
you can ask an admin to disable your hosting here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-7.html
If you do that everything will be removed and ftp, Directadmin and everything else will stop working.