FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do they have 0 points?

speeDemon
So.... I went across... a lot of old posts in the forum... and I saw some members with 0 points, but not just 1 or 2, actaully there were a lot of people with 0 points..

how come?

here are some links:
jawker
mike4652
lockwolf
SharKay
johnabraham

Hey, the last one's ID is actually an indian actor's name!!

anyway, who is answering my question?
arquivo
until i know, when you dont post, your points score gets negative number, never still at zero, you know?...well, at least in my case it work this way..hehe, no post, no point, no host... taht the game, anyway i like and enjoy a lot frihost system, its a great way to get your own host not paying with money, only posts...
deanhills
My best guess is that the posting counters are only activated after the first posting has been made. It stays zero until you have made your first posting. So those people who registered but never made any postings have zero postings.
Fatality
I'm not sure on this, but if you aren't hosted it may be that you do not go negative. I don't know that though, just an idea I had.
ocalhoun
Fatality wrote:
I'm not sure on this, but if you aren't hosted it may be that you do not go negative. I don't know that though, just an idea I had.

If they're not hosted, they don't go down at all, so they should still have the amount from at least that post.

UNLESS, these old topics you were looking at were in a no-points forum... that might do it.
speeDemon
they were in the general chat, from 2005.. so they did get points for sure...

I guess they were not hosted.. Razz
ocalhoun
speeDemon wrote:

I guess they were not hosted.. Razz

Unhosted users have even more points, because points are never deducted from them.
Agent ME
Maybe they only posted before this forum used a Points system? When was that set up?
jmlworld
speeDemon, the people you listed didn't post here since 2006. May be points system didn't exist that time. Only mods, admins and members from 2006 can tell. My frihost history starts from May 2007.

All I know about it is that once you are not hosted, your points will not drop. So if you get 45 points and you are not hosted, your points will stay there. Only these points drop due to hosting cost Very Happy
mathiaus
All the people mentioned have had hosting and no longer do. When hosting is removed, points are returned to zero.

No big mystery at all sorry! Razz
speeDemon
mathiaus wrote:
All the people mentioned have had hosting and no longer do. When hosting is removed, points are returned to zero.

No big mystery at all sorry! Razz

oooh... that clears things up a bit....! thanks!

-mods, The post is saying something: