FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fall out boy!

XxXEmoDorkXxX
anyone a fan of fall out boy!? i am i really like them..there music is sorta garage band- punk. there lyircs make sense and they have talent!
icugaming
Their music is sort of already been done.

Sorry.
snowboardalliance
I would say they are just above good charlotte on my list

So no
avblue
I haven't really heard much of their stuff but I do like "Sugar We're Going Down". Smile
Natrualkiller
Their music is sort of already been done but they just do it better hehe
Caxius
Which is the music style of this band?
nakamaru
I've been listening to Fallout Boy for at least 5 years and it pisses me off that now that they're on freaking MTV everyone knows about them. God it took you all long enough you brainwashed morons. (Not you guys the people who haven't liked them till this year) Sugar We're Going Down is one of their worst songs. If people would actually take the time to listen to their old music they'd know that.
icugaming
Natrualkiller wrote:
Their music is sort of already been done but they just do it better hehe

Not saying much because emo is one of the most overrated genres.

I wish people would start listening to better music.
gh0stface
snowboardalliance wrote:
I would say they are just above good charlotte on my list

So no

You've got to be kidding. Fall Out Boy just above Good Charlotte?! Good Charloote are a manufactured pop band that's going for an image that they really can't portray.
Caxius
Fallout Boy looks like to good charlotte? Confused
petgraveyard
Upon reading this I heard something about the people who just heard about them this year, and I agree with this statement. It is very upsetting that this happens with so many bands. No one notices them until MTV plays them! It's just sad really, no one has a real appreciation for music these days.

Anyway, about Fall Out Boy. Sugar Were Going Down was mentioned, and I really don't think it is that good. Not enough fluctuation in the notes, most of it is just one big power chord. Really not something I would like to listen to. Other music of theirs off of older albums that I occasionally hear on the radio though, that is always good stuff.
anxiety1
there nuffin like good charlotte

the lyrics are clever, the music is more structured

not the most orignal band eve

but still a good listen
snowboardalliance
I'm not saying they are similar, to Good Charlotte, just explaining how much I "like" them. But, hey I don't like emo music really
ddukki
I like the voice of the singer. The songs all sound familiar but I think that's what drew me to them. I mostly like only a couple songs, so I wouldn't say they're my favorite band, but they are pretty high on the list.
gino0
Yeah i think fallout boy way better
waring
ugh, no offense, but i can't stand emo music. the high voices and whining and everything. it all reminds me of people who don't want to stick up for themselves. and the image of punk is being distorted too. punk is really in the late 70's to 80's punk movement, bands like the clash, sex pistols, ect.