FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About MsC in computer science

w3axa
I degreed last 2 years a Postgraduate School in Computer Science.At that time this school wasnt equivalent with a master degree.My question is if is worthy to complete my study with a MsC programme.My actual job doesnt require me such a degree like that but who knows if in the future could be required.It will be nice if you could share me also your study experience.Thanks in advance!
snedan
if you have time and resources definably go for it. I would assume you are working as a software/system engineer, so getting MS will push you for managerial position, that is 6 figure salary. But overall you know how they say; you can never over educate yourself.
tukun2009manit
w3axa wrote:
I degreed last 2 years a Postgraduate School in Computer Science.At that time this school wasnt equivalent with a master degree.My question is if is worthy to complete my study with a MsC programme.My actual job doesnt require me such a degree like that but who knows if in the future could be required.It will be nice if you could share me also your study experience.Thanks in advance!

msc is all about research work, u will be having a better knowlegne by doing msc rather than engg. which is all part of technical things
rajpk
i think

we should not stop process of learning in our whole life

if we have resources ....and if we have time and most important if we have desire..........
we should study

if we have no desire than it will be a wastage of resources and time as it is possible to leave during education mean incomplete so thats gone be worse......

so whats your choice

first of all

have you desire to study????

after that

have you time for that??????????

after all

can you manage resources for it??????????????????????

thats all

have a good day.....

best of luck for choosinggggggggggg right choice

bye
bukaida
A degree is always handy. If by any chance you want to switch over to engineering education (for a relaxed and tension free life), a master degree is a bare minimum. Furthermore, it is easy to have a degree in your young age rather than when you become old. Sometimes during promotion consideration, these things come handy. So if you can extract time from your busy schedule and have enough resource, GO FOR IT. I assure you, you will not be sorry.