FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

-ve frih$? I think I know how!

speeDemon
Well, looking at Parkour_Jarrod's thread
I was just wondering that what might have happend.. and I think I know how to get -ve frih$

Of course its a bit stupid and all.. but still it's fun to talk about! Very Happy

Here's something that happens to mee quite a few times:

1)I post something, in any thread..
2)The posting thing takes a lot of time.. sometimes, it goes to the "Page cannot be displayed" page too, then I press back, and press post again...

3)After that, it says that 'thank you for you post, you have earned # points and # frih$...
4)When I come to the thread, I find my post 2 times.. so, possibly because I pressed post twice..

5)But the points and frih$ I get are only added once! What I mean is.. if I post something, which gives me 2 frih$, and then I copy the content and post it again, then I should get 2 frih$ again, giving me a total of 4 frih$. But in this case, I only get 2 frih$... and when I delete my posts then I get -2 frih$ !!

For this thing to happen, first you'll have to donate all your money to someone else, then you can try it out!

And 1 more thing is, if you give out 2 posts and get only 2 frih$(when you should get 4), and then el them both then you get -ve frih$, but theres a question "how can I get my frih$ in -ve, while 1 post still remains there?"

Well,
I'm not just talking about double posting... I'm talking about triple posting!!

And yes, I have witnessed it myself...

so basically, you get 2 frih$, but there are 2 extra posts, so you delete them, and finally you end up with -2 frih$

savvy? Very Happy Razz
Parkour_Jarrod
Or a simpler way of doing it is having a long winded post like you just had (no offence i just mean its long) donating all your frih$ to someone then editing the post taking words out of it and not adding things to it or having for example:

speeDemon wrote:
Well, looking at Parkour_Jarrod's thread
I was just wondering that what might have happend.. and I think I know how to get -ve frih$

Of course its a bit stupid and all.. but still it's fun to talk about! Very Happy

Here's something that happens to mee quite a few times:

1)I post something, in any thread..
2)The posting thing takes a lot of time.. sometimes, it goes to the "Page cannot be displayed" page too, then I press back, and press post again...

3)After that, it says that 'thank you for you post, you have earned # points and # frih$...
4)When I come to the thread, I find my post 2 times.. so, possibly because I pressed post twice..

5)But the points and frih$ I get are only added once! What I mean is.. if I post something, which gives me 2 frih$, and then I copy the content and post it again, then I should get 2 frih$ again, giving me a total of 4 frih$. But in this case, I only get 2 frih$... and when I delete my posts then I get -2 frih$ !!

For this thing to happen, first you'll have to donate all your money to someone else, then you can try it out!

And 1 more thing is, if you give out 2 posts and get only 2 frih$(when you should get 4), and then el them both then you get -ve frih$, but theres a question "how can I get my frih$ in -ve, while 1 post still remains there?"

Well,
I'm not just talking about double posting... I'm talking about triple posting!!

And yes, I have witnessed it myself...

so basically, you get 2 frih$, but there are 2 extra posts, so you delete them, and finally you end up with -2 frih$

savvy? Very Happy Razz

to

speeDemon wrote:
-closed-
which would give you about -4frih$
speeDemon
haha!! great! I should have thought of that before !!!

Quote:
to
speeDemon wrote:
-closed-

whats this?
redslazers
speedemon that to make sure there isnt an empty post but that people know you have removed the content