FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rules for posting in the Music Forum

tidruG
1. Links to MP3s are not allowed! I know this has been stressed upon many many times even in other forums, but some people still post to links to MP3 files. Only post links to MP3 if you know for sure that the site is allowing you to download these MP3 legally or if you are promoting your own band and have the complete legal rights over the MP3 in question.

2. Copy and Pasting of lyrics or music news is prohibited. This will be treated as spam. However, if there is some particular part of some lyrics that you want to discuss, you may post that part in quote tags, with a link to the rest of the lyrics. Similarly, you are allowed to quote news articles related to music, provided you start some discussion on it by posting your own opinions on the article.

3. Before starting a new thread about any new artiste, please make sure an older thread on the artiste/band in question doesn't already exist. For instance, don't start a new thread on Green Day's new tour dates if an older thread on Green Day already exists... just add it to the original Green Day discussion.
gisyellow
ok,i see.
bindukiran
OK I WILL
varun_dodla
thnx a lot for those rules.....can be of lot help to newcomers.
Ok
I will not break it
megrim
Really hoping that I don't break the rules. Just keep me informed ok..
Terrasis-Cian
Thanks i was nearly about to- u guys are a good help Wink
LostOverThere
--This should be locked--
The Phoenix
ummm.....
how do u search 4 a particular forum??
stayheatedradio
Haha good thing I read this cause i was gonna post my new songs up. Lol NeverMind!!
jasmine
Triangle by TVXQ (Korean band)
Dbarkol
Fortunately I have seen this rule, otherwise, I may make mistakes mentioned above , thank edition owner for these suggestions, I see.
mikeat
I'm new here and hoping not to break any rules implemented. Thanks..