FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Too many points!





speeDemon
Hey, mods and admins, will I get banned for having too many points?

just wondering.. I mean, it wasnt intentional, but just now, i took a look, and this is what I saw:
redslazers
why would they ban you, i think the mods are happy that someone isnt using this forum just as a way to get free hosting but also to participate in the community
speeDemon
well, it doesnt quite matter now.. cz theyve changed it bak to 45.. (u know dey do it at some specific time every day)
Zombie
Are you sure you don't know how it got there? If I had to guess, I would say you transferred the points from a different account. Keep in mind, I'm not accusing you of anything. I just find it impossible to believe that someone would randomly give you so many points. Shocked
airh3ad
That the sign that you are very active on this site keep up the good work gudluck!
ocalhoun
Zombie wrote:
I just find it impossible to believe that someone would randomly give you so many points. Shocked

You can't donate points at all, even if you want to.

The only two explanations:
1- he made a lot of posts in one day
2- an error in the system that tracks points

either way, as speedemon mentioned, the 'problem' has already been solved by the 45 point reset anyway.
spring567
I don't think they will band your points.
speeDemon
ocalhoun wrote:
Zombie wrote:
I just find it impossible to believe that someone would randomly give you so many points. Shocked

You can't donate points at all, even if you want to.

The only two explanations:
1- he made a lot of posts in one day
2- an error in the system that tracks points

either way, as speedemon mentioned, the 'problem' has already been solved by the 45 point reset anyway.


yaa thats true,, and actually, the 1st option
Quote:
1- he made a lot of posts in one day
is the one for me Very Happy

Actually, according to frihost's reset time (reset to 45 points) my time differs a lot... I sometimes keep posting till 2:00 am!! and in the morning ofcourse I post a lot.. so basically, my points are usually above 45, every day! Very Happy xept on vaccations, and exam times, when I have to go out of town, or study a lot.. Smile
Helios
Ban you? Of course not, unless we get really bored and start betting on who to ban.
JOKING! Razz

Keep up the good posts, and they better be good Twisted Evil
Bockman
Actually I was thinking of the 3rd option.. April Fools joke.

But you would have unveiled it by now, so I won't go into the math of recalculating your posts for that day.

And don't worry about Helios' post about betting on who to ban.

I usually just make a very conscious ponderation (of about 2 seconds) on wether to ban or not someone. They don't bet on who to ban, they just bet on who I pick hehehe

Be Well Cool and keep up the good work
deanhills
Helios wrote:
Keep up the good posts, and they better be good

Agreed. As long as your postings have substance in them, the moderators will be happy.
speeDemon
ohk !! thanks for the info!! btw, i'm at 90 points right now!!

hey mods! the post is saying something:
Related topics
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.