FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Friends

adamprisa
Is there any means by which i can get all the episodes of friends ??
Nutteloos
They're selling them by season in most of the larger media stores. If you're lucky, you can probably grab a box set with all 10 seasons, but it won't come cheap. Smile

(still, cheaper than buying every season individually I'd guess)
imera
I have them all in one box, expensive yes but cheaper than one and one season. Look for somewhere where you can buy it online, sometimes it might be cheaper than buying it from a store.
roxys_art
They sell these just about everywhere you go. You can get them at alot of retail stores - although you may not be able to get all of the seasons - but your best bet would probably be online. Online is a great thing when it comes to buying TV show DVDs.

amazon.com & ebay.com would be good places to start. I'm sure you can find them cheaper online then you can get them in stores.
cavey
Also try UK's play.com (my favorite!)
Omega-hotelomega
adamprisa wrote:

Go to any Charity Shop in England , they have shelves full of "Friends " videos Very Happy , record them from from E4 ( british digital tv channel )
traxion
Omega-hotelomega wrote:
adamprisa wrote:

Go to any Charity Shop in England , they have shelves full of "Friends " videos Very Happy , record them from from E4 ( british digital tv channel )

old skool, recording it by hand, those good old times
matam
Do you have the DvDrip link?
blk3
You can buy the DVDs online. Just look for it on search engines, I'm sure it will come up.
ralvesx7
I you wanna watch Friends TV Show then simply go through this site. Hope you will enjoy this site a lot.
driftingfe3s
I want to get the boxed collection as well, I love Friends. I've seen all the episodes with my friend who has all the DVDs, but it would be nice to have my own set to watch at home when I'm bored.
granvals
i want to know about something of the linke,thanks
ajitha999
very episode of Friends will make you laugh non-stop.I've got every season on DVD from http://www.dvdbestonline.com , Good quality and cheap price.
Razz Razz Razz
deanhills
Good show. Very easy to watch and most relaxing. Probably going to be gold for a long time.