FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello from somewhere in the world

redslazers
I have reached $100 fri so im really happy plus this is a great forum so i will continue posting.

haha if you are the forth person to post you can have $20 fri because im so nice Very Happy

since this is like going to be my milestone page here are some of the things im going to try to achieve

Reach 100 $fri = Idea

reach 100 posts = Idea

reach 200 posts

get rid of as many hit and run people as possible Evil or Very Mad = iv got rid of 1 or 2

ill add more soon

Well you see when they are done by a Idea sign . Coolies
brokenadvice
Congrats on the Frih. What is a hit and run (I am assuming it has nothing to do with cars)?
adri
brokenadvice wrote:
Congrats on the Frih. What is a hit and run (I am assuming it has nothing to do with cars)?

"Hit and run"-people are people (^^) who just type a message of a few words, so they have got enough points for the whole day and then just log out.

@redslazers: It's great that you do this, but isn't it better that you just start a blog instead of this topic?

Adri
redslazers
adri wrote:
brokenadvice wrote:

"Hit and run"-people are people (^^) who just type a message of a few words, so they have got enough points for the whole day and then just log out.

@redslazers: It's great that you do this, but isn't it better that you just start a blog instead of this topic?

Adri

love the idea IM STARTING A BLOG

edit: and how exactly do i start a blog on frihost?