FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpbb3 seo mod installation failed...

internetjobs
i tried to install phpbb3 with seo mod. But it is failing for me.. i am searching for solution of it.. the problem seems to be with the .htaccess file. is it restricted in frihost? but i think frihost is using seo mod.. but it is working fine.. i am little bit confused..
wumingsden
internetjobs wrote:
i tried to install phpbb3 with seo mod. But it is failing for me.. i am searching for solution of it.. the problem seems to be with the .htaccess file. is it restricted in frihost? but i think frihost is using seo mod.. but it is working fine.. i am little bit confused..

Whats the error say?
Is the .htaccess file the right chmod? check that there's no empty lines in the .htaccess file.
Bondings
internetjobs wrote:

Normally .htaccess files are allowed and should be working. Maybe something in it is not working on our server. Maybe check the syntax and/or comment a few lines (put # in front of a line) to see which part is causing the problem.