FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Find Who is InVisible On Yahoo Messenger

phuchicu
Sometimes some of your friends who appear offline in yahoo messenger may not be actually offline, they may in the 'Invisible' mode. This maybe if they are trying to ignore you or are too busy to talk to anyone.
There is this small trick that you can use to find out what the truth is.

Firstly open your yahoo messenger main window and double click on the name of the person whom you want to check. The chat window will open obviously.
Click IMVironment button, select See all IMVironments, select Yahoo! Tools or Interactive Fun, and click on Doodle.
After loading the Doodle imvironment there can be two possibilities

1.If the user is offline Doodle are will show this "waiting for your friend to load Doodle" continuously
2. If the user is online (but in invisible mode), after few seconds (it can take up to one minute, depending on your connection speed), you should get a blank page like in the picture below. So you know that the user is online.
shkhanal
Well good trick to find!
prithvi
That's a clever trick.

But won't the user at the other end get the IMvironment message from the particular contact, when in 'visible mode' again?
Diablosblizz
This should be quoted. Sad

Quote:
Failure to use QUOTE tags at all (i.e. copying and pasting material from another site as if it were your own).
chatrack
Is it possible, if the guy on other side is using an older version of yahoo messanger.

Any way , nice observation and finding. Congrats.
lethaltriad
nice lil trick there, i'll try it out sometime
saadat
theres an easier way of doing the same thing....just click on the link and enter the id of ur friend....u'll know his status.. http://detectinvisible.com/
jdelfire
cool men cool coolllllllllll Very Happy
surdy
phuchicu wrote:

1.If the user is offline Doodle are will show this "waiting for your friend to load Doodle" continuously
2. If the user is online (but in invisible mode), after few seconds (it can take up to one minute, depending on your connection speed), you should get a blank page like in the picture below. So you know that the user is online.

Yeah good old trick that works. But the thing I don't like is that if you try to do that the other person would know . So i wanna be stealth breaker but wanna be stealthy about it so this doen't work.

But people ...get a life ...give people their space If they are invisible then they wanna be invisible (as in don't want to be bothered ) leave them alone. Moreover I would not want to talk to someone who doesn't wanna talk to me.
guissmo
There's this program I use which is called "Buddy Spy" simply type in the username and it will take care of the rest. You need to get an account from it though. Something like a dummy account so that it can log on to YM. It's a stealthy spy so your friends won't know you're spying on them. Smile
Spiritfall
There are a lot of websites like that ..
I use yahoo-status.com
lelooman
saadat wrote:
theres an easier way of doing the same thing....just click on the link and enter the id of ur friend....u'll know his status.. http://detectinvisible.com/

there is also http://www.faceboo.im , scan multiple ID-s in the same time and also display Hi5 profile if needed!