FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mods, Admins, or rich guys! please take a look!

speeDemon
ok, well I'm one of the future-admins of the newest competitons on the lot!
the frihost games are starting in april..

The stakes are high, but my bank account is a bit low!

I really need some frih$ for conducting the competiton, the total prize money required for 1 round is 1000 frih$,

I only have, well, you can see that!

My turn comes in June, and if by then I can't get the 1000$, well, then I will be out of the admin list.. because then my turn will be postponed to december or so, and I wouldn't quite be able to run a contests in such a state... I have exams!

The only two ways to get the frih$ now, is to either get some sponsors, or maybe earn the money by making stuff.. see my market place forum

Really hope to see some participation from my fellow frihosters in the competitions, and of course, If I can get some sponsors, then I'll get the chance to be an admin..

hope to see some help!

Nameless
You know what, since I'm not doing anything with this "currency" anyway, BAM. Have literally all the frih$ I've accumulated in the years since I signed up here. Laughing

EDIT: Well, not counting this post, anyway.
speeDemon
Nameless wrote:
You know what, since I'm not doing anything with this "currency" anyway, BAM. Have literally all the frih$ I've accumulated in the years since I signed up here. Laughing

EDIT: Well, not counting this post, anyway.

thanks for the generousity, but I won't take a penny more that what I want, I needed 1000 frih$, I'm giving you back all thats extra!

But thanks anyway!!

edit:
I have given back the extra frih$ not required by me...

Thanks to 'nameless' now I'm in the admin list again!

do take part actively in the contests!
there are some more admins, who may need some donations, I'm not sure though.. anyway, babye!

mods, you can close this post, got what I needed
mathiaus
-close-