FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kings - the TV show

jinger89
Who here watches Kings? Me!

Who here loves the new show? Me again!

Who here can't wait for the next episode? Me again x 2!

Anyone else out there think that this new show has a great deal of potential, and should be watched religiously by a lot more people. Actually I'm quite disappointed that no one has created a topic about this yet.
jinger89
No one watches Kings?

Sad

Or maybe no one has seen this thread yet...
spring567
Is it a animous movie?
Keran
I was supposed to watch it, but then I kinda end up doing something else... Maybe I'll watch it some other time, but as far I see this show seems a little boring, however I'm not gonna say if it's good or bad till I watched it...
jinger89
Naw, it's not a movie, it's a tv series that NBC recently started. I actually forgot to watch it today. I was too busy with work. Rawr. On a Sunday, this isn't happening.
jinger89
Sad news, looks like NBC is going to pull the plug on this show already (only after 4 episodes!). They've already moved the show time from Sunday night to Saturday night.

*sigh* it was soooo good. Crying or Very sad
jinger89
If anyone is still interested in Kings, they are airing the rest of the season on NBC every Saturday night. For a show that's not being continued for season 2, it is awfully good.

Go to Hulu to keep up with the episodes!