FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aishwarya Rai may be the new face of Barbie in India

Is she good enough for it?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

subirbasak
Quote:
Beauty queen-turned-actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan could be the next to join the league of female Hollywood celebrities like Beyonce Knowles and Elizabeth Taylor to have the next 'celebrity Barbie' doll modelled on her.

Representatives of the 35-year-old were reported to be in negotiations with Barbie's manufacturer Mattel as it plans to give the iconic doll a Bollywood face and sell throughout India, the Daily Telegraph reported Wednesday.

If the deal happens, the new Barbie will have Aishwarya's green eyes and wear outfits created by top Indian designers.

mOrpheuS wrote:
Please use quote tags when posting text you haven't written yourself
vineeth
Of course, she has got a face fit for the Indian barbie..
deanhills
Definitely a lovely lady inside and out and those green eyes are to die for ... Smile

How popular are Barbie dolls in India?
TrueFact
Yes she's good more than enough to be Smile

Anyways, deanhills, Barbie dolls are very popular around the world. And I guess they rank #1 in most, if not all, countries.
vineeth
deanhills wrote:
Definitely a lovely lady inside and out and those green eyes are to die for ... Smile

Barbie dolls are popular among Indian urban population, specifically among small girls. But if you think about India at large, I doubt whether everyone even heard about barbies...
deanhills
vineeth wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Barbie dolls are popular among Indian urban population, specifically among small girls. But if you think about India at large, I doubt whether everyone even heard about barbies...
I thought so, but have a good feeling that that is about to change ... Smile