You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help with Adobe Flash

Hi! I need some help with Flash. Its really a basic question but I can’t quite figure it out. I’m making a page which gets filled by pictures. After every 5 secs a pic gets added. Now after getting it done, I realized that I forgot to add a pic that I really wanted to. I tried adding the pic by inserting a keyframe but I find that now when I play the thing the pic is only there fot the 15th second keyframe that I introduced it to. It disappears from the next frames.

I tried “paste in place” but in that case the pic is there for all the frames since the beginning. I don’t want that. I only want it from the 15th second frame onwards.

I’m losing my mind trying to fix this. I need some help by which I can bring in the pic into the wanted keyframe and have it stay from then on and not be there in the earlier frames.
Any help would be much appreciated.
What version of flash you using?
I also don't understand what you are trying to do..
Yes. There are not so many FLV Editor in the market.
But you can try Moyea FLV Editor Lite. It is a good tool.

I hope the screen shots would clear up things. As shown there, each of the pictures are introduced after an interval of 5 secs. Now when I tried to introduce a pic in the 15th keyframe the picture remains only for that frame and disappears in the next frame. If I copy the picture and try “paste in place” it remains in all the frames from the beginning which is something I don’t want.

Now what I need to know is how do I introduce the picture into the 15th keyframe for it to remain in the next frames and not in the previous.