FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

about me

subirbasak
Hi, I am Subir Basak from Kolkata, INDIA ,who took to photography being inspired by Steve Mccury, Raghu Rai and Besson. Once I was a photo journalist but now doing photography by passion. Like Chaplin had graduated from silent to talkies, I was also among the numerous Noah's to sail through the storm from film to digital. I personally own a digital and analog cam both. But the best gear I am proud of, are my eyes, as they don’t need any SD card or any mount lens to capture the reality as it is. People are my favorite subject as I am intrigued by the spectrum reflected in their lives. I am an avid traveler by nature, but only like to co-exist with Mother Nature through my lens. My other passion is love for birds and dogs which I rate as close as my passion for photography.
you can visit my site http://subirbasak.frih.org/myportfolio.html
coreymanshack
subirbasak wrote:
Hi, I am Subir Basak from Kolkata, INDIA ,who took to photography being inspired by Steve Mccury, Raghu Rai and Besson. Once I was a photo journalist but now doing photography by passion. Like Chaplin had graduated from silent to talkies, I was also among the numerous Noah's to sail through the storm from film to digital. I personally own a digital and analog cam both. But the best gear I am proud of, are my eyes, as they don’t need any SD card or any mount lens to capture the reality as it is. People are my favorite subject as I am intrigued by the spectrum reflected in their lives. I am an avid traveler by nature, but only like to co-exist with Mother Nature through my lens. My other passion is love for birds and dogs which I rate as close as my passion for photography.
you can visit my site http://subirbasak.frih.org/myportfolio.html

Welcome to frihost
anaela
welcome to frihost Subir Basak. will you display any of your photographs on the web?

14:40 EST - imma a dummy. i see the link.