FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

For all anime lover

shamankiing
can someone tell me where to download anime using direct download and it must be free...
blk3
Try searching on google. There are lots of sites for that.
dude_xyx
Well Anime are not free unless you download them from pirate sites at your own rick. you can find enough of them just by searching in Google. Also there are in Rapidshare. But I think most of Anime fans watch them online like sites in youtube.
QrafTee
Yeah, unfortunately anime are licensed so they would be legitimately free over direct download/torrent/streaming. I mean there are legit streaming ones, but there are even more illegal streaming ones. Like the others said just use Google.
amperx
google it Very Happy and yes most animes are licensed so its not for free unless you download it through pirate sites
macky
shamankiing wrote:
can someone tell me where to download anime using direct download and it must be free...

There's a lot of sites there that you can download for free but the problem is your not that sure if it is working or virus free...Or you can check out this site,www.youku.com but the problem is you cant download it unless you will use some software which may help you to download that movie..
love_her_freida_pinto
you could go to www.zomganime.com but i don't think you can download from there unless you have the programs. And its illegal by the way so download at your own risk just like all the above posts warned you.
gazaraki
Have any of you guys read death note. i noe its old but still, its awesome.
gazaraki
just read manga from onemanga.com or mangahut.com
Stanley9811
www.bleachexile.com is a good place to start but there are a fair number of other's Megaload and voeh have a few but you need to download some software from there and www.naruto-chanel.com isn't half bad either, sadly the best site I knew for anime www.anime6.org has been bought out and now you need to pay to download, it's upsetting since it was an awesome site.
shamankiing
i'm using www.bleachexile.com too...
this web site really good although it cant download all the anime at same time! Anime need download one by one. Very Happy and it also free... hehe...
shamankiing
I got rapidshare account from my friend but i don't know where to download anime using this account! can anyone suggest for me! cause so far i found that almost all website using megaupload to download anime! thanks...
cherry-pie
I like to download animes at himura-kaoru.com, the links are hosted at rapidshare and sendspace. Or try www.k1anime.com it have a lot of animes to download Very Happy
jigoku05
learn to use BitTorrent. The more people downloading the faster the download is. So every new episode is expected to be dled by many people so your download will be extremely fast.

recommended bittorrent clients:
uTorrent
BitComet

recommended anime torrent site:
animesuki.com

But if you really want direct download:
anime-sensei.net
Keiichi
K1Anime has become AnimeHorizon. Check it out at http://AnimeHorizon.com ! Lots to download and it continues to grow.
amperx
hmm i didnt know k1anime swtich domains xd, yeah i really thought it was brought down, or maybe it was brought down and the purchase a different domain name afterwards, anyways thanks for the info! Very Happy