FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dutch language board?

Make a Dutch languaged board?
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No opinion!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

golles
I don't know the animo for this, and I'm also not sure if there are more dutch people then me but I would really like to see a dutch board. Some of my friends that allways need the same webhost as me think it is hard to allways typ english, I understand that it is not needed to only make a dutch board for me.
please consider

//golles
GoFool
This is a .com site, that means that it has to be open for people all around the world. and is English is becoming the world language so its normal that evrything is in English. I know it's hard for some people, i am Dutch as well and my brother has a lot of problemes with English. Thats why i can't search help on the internet when he wont to make something on the computer. But thats a an exception.

my advice: Just use always english or search an internet friend, which you can talk with in English, so you can improve your english and then its not so hard to answer on the queqtions in this forum!

if you didn't noticed, my english sucks. But i don't care people understand me and thats the most important thing.
Bondings
It's definately something I am thinking of. Lately there are a lot of Dutch people coming to this forum, so it might be a good idea.
BlackSkad
I'm in, I'm in. Would be very easy for me Smile
There are indeed rather a lot of Dutch (or Flamish Laughing ) people in here. Even Bondings is. Yeah, a Dutch board would be a nice addition imho.

BlackSkad
golles
GoFool wrote:
This is a .com site, that means that it has to be open for people all around the world. and is English is becoming the world language so its normal that evrything is in English. I know it's hard for some people, i am Dutch as well and my brother has a lot of problemes with English. Thats why i can't search help on the internet when he wont to make something on the computer. But thats a an exception.

my advice: Just use always english or search an internet friend, which you can talk with in English, so you can improve your english and then its not so hard to answer on the queqtions in this forum!

if you didn't noticed, my english sucks. But i don't care people understand me and thats the most important thing.

I know I know, I was just motivating why a dutch board could be usefull, maybe you haven't noticed but there are a french, polish & turkish board so why not dutch (was my idea)
hope you understand.
James007
Just giving this topic a little bump upwards Smile

One thing I am missing when I read this topic. If you answer a question (dutch) with your primary language (dutch), you're aswer will be a lot more accurate. This is not always necessary, but if you try to help someone out with a computer problem... it would be quit handy to give a differentiated answer.

Thumbs up Very Happy

James Smile
Jack_Hammer
I think it would be helpfull for anyone speaking dutch to have there own board, although I don't speak any language but English, I can empathis what it must be like to have to take everything on your second langauge which for some people they might not be able to grasp some ideas put to them unless it's in their first language *I mean some people even have problems grasping simple ideas in their first language (but thats a different story))...

Anyway to sum up, yes I think it is a good idea Bondings, especially as you yourself are dutch.
Idea
wanroij
It would be nice to have a dutch board on this forum. As you maybe know I'm dutch aswell. Typing English is not th easyiest for me (and some others Wink ).

Good Idea Dancing

I'm waiting for it Cool
FireFoxDB
I'm dutch too so i really like this idea.
I just wanted to suggest this but there was already a topic about this.
And people enough to be language mod. So i hope the admin(s) say's yes to this idea.

For the dutch members:
Dit idee is echt PWNAGE!! Ik hoop dat het er komt. Trouwens cool dat Bondings Nederlands ( of belgisch ) is.
Ik hoop dat de suggestie word ingewilligd!
golles
hey FireFoxDB, nice to meet you Smile
I don't know what they will do since it is 3 weeks ago I requested this and there is still no Dutch board.
there are people enough Very Happy

//golles
irkekajo
dutch!! yes, sign me in :lol: dutch is much more easy to type and think in for many people I think. allmost any site you open in search for a free webhost is completely in english. dutch would be more user-friendly. I hope it will be realised.
SBrian
Quote:
dutch!! yes, sign me in Laughing dutch is much more easy to type and think in for many people I think. allmost any site you open in search for a free webhost is completely in english. dutch would be more user-friendly. I hope it will be realised.

Most of the people from the Netherlands can also speak good English. And otherwise, this is a phpBB2 forum, and every webmaster must know how it works.

English is the world language, it isn't my native language, but my English is good enough to understand the points that are made on this forum.

So in my opinion it is not a must, but when they will realise it, it can not demolish the forum! Very Happy Very Happy
potzet
Ben ik ook helemaal mee eens golles ... Laughing

waarom geen nederlands bord
wat heb je aan

- turks
- spaans
- frans
- of pools Wink
Jack_Hammer
Mmm the Netherlands, I treid learning dutch once, didn't go too well, Crying or Very sad . It's because I'm Dyslecix It took me long enough to learn English as my first language let alone any langauge as my second.
James007
Yes, dutch is a difficult language to learn. It has some french, englisch and deutch influences. The verbs aren't that difficult, but the nouns are.

In dutch there is "het" and "de" as an article. One problem, some masculin words are "het", some are "de", some feminin words are "het", some are "de", and so on and on.

Grammatical construction is quit difficult to, especially for french people.

Want zij durf de dingen wel eens door elkaar slaag eh :p
De probleem is merkbaar duijdelijk :p

But we aren't going to teach them dutch inhere Smile

The dutch board is being considered so lets wait Smile

James Smile
FireFoxDB
James007 wrote:
Yes, dutch is a difficult language to learn. It has some french, englisch and deutch influences. The verbs aren't that difficult, but the nouns are.

In dutch there is "het" and "de" as an article. One problem, some masculin words are "het", some are "de", some feminin words are "het", some are "de", and so on and on.

Grammatical construction is quit difficult to, especially for french people.

Want zij durf de dingen wel eens door elkaar slaag eh :p
De probleem is merkbaar duijdelijk :p

But we aren't going to teach them dutch inhere Smile

The dutch board is being considered so lets wait Smile

James Smile

It's: Het probleem is merkbaar duidelijk

lol. Dutch is very difficult for people with english or another language s motherlanguage.

And it's very hard because you say it different then when you write it.

Example: You speak caberatier as kaberetjee.

But enough examples. There are alot people dutch inhere ( including myself ) so why not make a dutch board?
Tepelstreeltje
Wow, you know.. I just wanted to find out if there was a suggestion of making a Dutch language board otherwise i have to make one... But somebody already took my idea Razz. (Golles)

I will support this threat! And would also like to help moderating the Dutch forum. I have to post anyway so this a a good excuse to post on the board Wink
FireFoxDB
Yup i want to moderate too

[wantstobeamod] I hope there comes a dutch lang board[/wantstobeamod]

So...

Oh i remember: Bondings where's that damn board?!
Tepelstreeltje
Well there you have it Wink There are already 2 wannabe-mods available for this board Razz
FireFoxDB
Lol!

Let's count votes for people who want a dutch board and who not.

Golles maak gewoon ff een poll is lkkr handig Very Happy
BlackSkad
Its so wonderfull to see that so many Dutch people are in here Smile a Dutch board would be a wonderfull opportunity to help eachother and to know eachother a little better.
If there aren't enough moderators, I'd like to help Smile
FireFoxDB
I PMed Bondings it will come as soon as possible but he hasn't time for it. I asked if i could make it but i think he would'nt trust me.
Tepelstreeltje
hmm that's said because i think we can decorate the board as well as he does... Or has that nothing to do with it?
FireFoxDB
I can't wait for that board Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. I can't wait to ( maybe ) be a mod Very Happy !
Tepelstreeltje
FireFoxDB wrote:
I can't wait for that board Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. I can't wait to ( maybe ) be a mod Very Happy !

Yes, me either Razz
SBrian
Good idea.

Kunnen we lekker gewoon in onze eigen taal praten Very Happy.

Okay, for that one who don't understand it: Then can we talk in our own language!

English is not the problem for me... it's a good excersice to keep your English on a good level. But there are some things that are to difficult to say in English Very HappyVery Happy
golles
sorry for the late response, haven't been here for a long time Sad
I have added the poll like requested!
Just give you real opinion!
Hopefully it won't last anymore longer

//golles
FireFoxDB
Finally, a poll! Everyone vote yes!!

Iedereen stem ja!

Om Ernie ff te quoten

Wrrrieej! Bert, je hebt een banaan in je oor Very Happy
nassiri05
There is no problem with a dutch board but are the people who are not dutch be able to understand what u mean if you typ in that language
SBrian
Gaan we nu opeens van dit topic een Nederlandstalig forum maken ?? Rolling Eyes Very HappyVery Happy Natuurlijk moet er een Nederlandstalige board komen! Is haast geen moeite, en er zijn genoeg moderators zo te zien Very Happy

Translation Very Happy

For everyone who don't inderstand Dutch:

Are we now going to make a Dutch language board of this topic Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Of course there must come a Dutch language board, it's not difficult to make it, and there are people available who want to be the moderator
Tepelstreeltje
Nice to see how many Dutch people visit this board..
golles
nassiri05 wrote:
There is no problem with a dutch board but are the people who are not dutch be able to understand what u mean if you typ in that language

don't think so, but do people understand the other languages? I don't know any of them.

//golles
rhederbrug
dat gaat niet erg snel met die stemmen ik ben de 5e Very Happy

maar hoop toch dat er een nederlands plekje komt voor ons
FireFoxDB
Ik was de 2e Very Happy

Het komt er sowieso toch al de baas van frihost is trouwens vlaams Very Happy
Ik heb met hem gePMed het komt er zekers Razz
golles
ik was lekker de 1e Razz
FireFoxDB
Dammit Bondings waar blijft dat forum!

En trouwens ik krijg geen reactie op mijn PM's

BTW Bondings je zei dat het zoeken van mods een probleem was. Hier zijn er genoeg.

We want a language board!! Dancing
Tepelstreeltje
FireFoxDB wrote:
Dammit Bondings waar blijft dat forum!
Dammit Bondings, where is that forum!!
En trouwens ik krijg geen reactie op mijn PM's
I don't get any PM reply's from you
BTW Bondings je zei dat het zoeken van mods een probleem was. Hier zijn er genoeg.
BTW Bondings, you said that searching for a mod is a problem. Here are plenty of people who want's to be one.
We want a language board!! Dancing

Lets translate it for him Razz I don't think he understand this lol...
SBrian
Geduld is een schone zaak....

Het komt vanzelf Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Kunnen wij lkkr in ons eigen taaltie kwekken Very Happy
FireFoxDB
Yup we gaan hier nu alleen Nederlands discussieeren.

Dus, jongens , wat vinden jullie van de Xbox 360? ik vind dat hij de Revolution en de PS3 pwnt!
James007
Blijf maar zaniken... het is gewoon een kwestie van tijd en geduld is een zegen. Bondings heeft vast een waslijst van een to do-lijst... dus heb geduld...Very Happy (*Spannend*) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

James Smile
SBrian
FireFoxDB wrote:
Yup we gaan hier nu alleen Nederlands discussieeren.

Dus, jongens , wat vinden jullie van de Xbox 360? ik vind dat hij de Revolution en de PS3 pwnt!

-Doen we Very HappyVery Happy

-Heb dr niet echt ervaring mee, maar als ik de revieuws en dergelijke lees, krijg ik ook die indruk Very HappyVery Happy
Tepelstreeltje
Uhh jah, als we toch alleen maar in het nederlands gaan lullen... Wie heeft zich al aangemeld op mijn site?

Beter gezegd, wie is er geinteresseerd?? Razz
FireFoxDB
Ik heb toch het geld niet om zo'n HDTV te betalen, maar de nieuwe consoles gaan HDTV ( 720p en 1080i ) ondersteunen.
Bondings
Wacht gewoon eventjes. Het komt er zeker. Ik heb gewoon weinig tijd en dan moet ik me concentreren op de belangrijkste dingen.