FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site

Jamatu
I designed this forum based website for my guild and other players on the server we play on. I wouldn't say it's an advertisement because it's useless for people who don't play the game, but i'd like to know peoples opinions on the site.

I designed the template myself (derived from the default subSilver template) and the portal is NutPort. It still needs some updates though like changing the new post images etc.

http://www.mortalis.tk
budazz
another guild nice one using phbb skin...color black i like it Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
yea it seem an organised site im goig to make my clan site too so i think i would do it as organised as urs gj
Jamatu
budazz wrote:
another guild nice one using phbb skin...color black i like it Very Happy

It's more like variations of deep blues, and thanks Smile It is the first phpbb template i've created.
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:
yea it seem an organised site im goig to make my clan site too so i think i would do it as organised as urs gj

Cheers, PM me if you need any help with anything, and post your site up once it's finished to so I can see it.
budazz
sorry my screen is dark i didnt notice the real color of your site thnks anyway Very Happy
anhstar
Yep! A nice website!
I like the techie color!
The modules are well placed on the screen like a professional website.

Good job.
din4
Nice website. I wish I can create something like that. Thanks for sharing...
Jamatu
din4 wrote:
Nice website. I wish I can create something like that. Thanks for sharing...

It's really not that hard, you can use Fantastico to install the forums, then to install the portal you just download it and follow the instructions. Then if you want to change the template just go download a premade one (or you could design your own one like I did which IMO is more professional). And your done a nice well layed out website in a couple of hours.
Jack_Hammer
It's doesn't load on my machine, and I don't know why, it doesn't time out, nor does it connect, but then I would strongly advise against anyone using a .tk domain.
Nawert
Yeah its not working for me either. Any of you guys know why it wouldnt work because this is the only site that does it and I basicly just really want to know why.
Jamatu
Yeah it does seem to slow down sometimes, anyway if the .tk domain doesn't work go to http://www.mortalis.frihost.net
Jack_Hammer
Nice looking skin, I would suggest you either have a border or a fade effect on your banner at the top though, but good, maybe make the scanlines a bit more promemnent on the titles background.
Jamatu
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Nice looking skin, I would suggest you either have a border or a fade effect on your banner at the top though, but good, maybe make the scanlines a bit more promemnent on the titles background.

I designed the skin/template myself Smile (as you probably know). The banner at the top was just a quick logo I made in mspaint whilst making the site, I really suck when it comes to graphics so i'll probably get my g/f or a guild member to design it. I may also take you up by making the lines more prominent after i've finished installing the extras.
Jack_Hammer
Glad to of helped. Wink
Jeff_vella_leone
Jeff_vella_leone wrote:

Cheers, PM me if you need any help with anything, and post your site up once it's finished to so I can see it.[/quote]

yeah ty
i will surly give u the url whilst i finish it but it will take a while cos im working on my intro and it going to be a very big one lol gj for ur organised site again lol
T3 Architect
nice job its really cool
Liger Zero
nice nice i love it but why dont u add a website
Jamatu
Liger Zero wrote:
nice nice i love it but why dont u add a website

Theres no point really I can use the portal for everything I need, it's a forum based website Razz
leodv
Simple and clean, nice web design. Smile
windval
wa
what a pretty website
i love it
how do you do that
Motoracer380
yeah i dunno whats going on
smart19
the homepage is very impressive
black design is quite cool
yjwong
Ermm... Some sort of like phpBB forum design...
darrell
gd job
Strike
I like the design, simple and strict
xueku
i can't view it~~~ Sad
Juppe
Its look nice Laughing Very Happy
vadbe2l
nice site! Exclamation
otaku
i like the site.

very simplicestic design and very easy to use.

I also like the new data onMouseOver thing. very usefull.
mengshi200
good,keep up it .
tamilchild
good site

good design

good theme!!!

keep it up Laughing
shuatee
xueku wrote:
i can't view it~~~ Sad

me too and i hate a tk domein ! Twisted Evil