FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is SSL Available for Frihost E-mail Accounts?

Kashinilaya
DirectAdmin shows a summary of my domain, where SSL is not activated for the e-mail accounts. When I tried to configure my e-mail browser to read the e-mails from my Frihost e-mails, it's confirmed that SSL is deactivated.

Does anybody know if it is possible to activate SSL for my e-mails at Frihost? If yes, how is it done? I couldn't find out how in DirectAdmin.
cr3ativ3
Kashinilaya wrote:
DirectAdmin shows a summary of my domain, where SSL is not activated for the e-mail accounts. When I tried to configure my e-mail browser to read the e-mails from my Frihost e-mails, it's confirmed that SSL is deactivated.

Does anybody know if it is possible to activate SSL for my e-mails at Frihost? If yes, how is it done? I couldn't find out how in DirectAdmin.

I don't know for sure, and I dont have alot of experience regarding email services. However I am pretty sure that, frihost does not offer SSL services on the servers.
mathiaus
Not on Frihost sorry!

-close-