FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my photography website

andysart380
only a little bit on it now but please look

http://andysart.frih.org/ thanks
Parkour_Jarrod
Nice design, well presented, and a good navigation bar. you have it all but i would suggest using a slimbox for your photo's just like i have on My Site
BillysProgrammer
Nm, I figured it out
sandypawn
nice design..keep working on it.
keane
The design looks good. Thought, I somehow don't like how some of the fonts on the navigation were overdone. Some letters aren't readable. Please avoid using Comic Sans as your text font. It doesn't fit the design. Arial or Tahoma looks so much better and professional.

I was wondering if it was just me, or is it that the navigation/menu isn't working yet?

Anyway, you've got good photos. Keep it up! Smile
GB
I think you have a nice start here. Keep adding more images and make that sidebar work. Would like to see you put a little more information about the images there, too.
BillysProgrammer
My suggestion is to get away from tables. Its not the best thing to do anymore unless you are displaying data that needs a table like a highscores for example.
speeDemon
hey great website!

I usually like clear, clean websites with a white background, but your website was really appealing, due to the pictures!
nivinjoy
I hope its still under construction right...?? Because the links are not working..

Anyway i liked the way you have designed the site..!! It looks neat and stylish too..!! I liked the way you have embedded the photos in the frame...!!

Keep it up..!! Great work..!!Wish you and your site a great success..!!
amgoodwater
Very nice photography. I like the simple layout of the home page too. I would imagine you don't want people to be too distracted from your photos. I agree with the other person on here--I wonder if you could choose a font with clearer letters?
amgoodwater
Very nice photography. I like the simple layout of the home page too. I would imagine you don't want people to be too distracted from your photos. I agree with the other person on here--I wonder if you could choose a font with clearer letters?
ijsklontje
looks nice but i don't like inframe websites i like to photoshop part what you have done Wink
cavey
The headings are hard to read with the font you have chosen

Your menu requires me to activate javascript for your site to use it. I refuse to activate javascript to make my browser follow a simple link. You can do that in HTML. No use to make things difficult.

The photos are nice though.

PS. I activated Javascript anyway. The menu still do not work...
steve1200
I really love your design/layout.
The navigation is wonderful, the way you present your work also.
your Photographs are adoreable.
The whole design is quite perfect!

Steph
andysart380
WOW!!!! didnt expect such great feedback...thank you guys so much for the confidence boost

ALSO : i officially have some work lined up in the field so things are looking up.
dude_xyx
I think the font you used to put your name as watermark is bit too big. it has effected photo quality. It would be much more better if you make it smaller.