FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Losing hair ....

deanhills
Anyone got tips for losing hair abnormally? I've been losing it all over, not in patches, but at quite a heavy rate over the last three months. Has anyone experienced this recently, and have you found remedies for it? Smile
sana618
most of the expats living in dubai have this problem as I've seen and heard. i think that it is caused because of the heat and the water, at least that's what I've heard. one of my neighbors has this very same problem and she is using some kind of TV ad product called keshyog (its an Indian product) and says that it is working (though I'm not very sure about that). She said that it cost about 110Dhs.
deanhills
sana618 wrote:
most of the expats living in dubai have this problem as I've seen and heard. i think that it is caused because of the heat and the water, at least that's what I've heard. one of my neighbors has this very same problem and she is using some kind of TV ad product called keshyog (its an Indian product) and says that it is working (though I'm not very sure about that). She said that it cost about 110Dhs.
Thanks for this. Will definitely follow up on it. I suspect it has to be an Ayurvedic product. Smile
paskifire
how about home remedies?
Velius
Drinking green tea and isoflavones found in soy milk or other soy products can help
menino
Even I have falling hair problems, and this occurs, usually if I change my shampoo, or I eat inapropriately (junk food for too long, which I've observed lately).

I'm trying this product "Clinic All Clear" anti-hairfall, and so far its not working, but its only been 2 days.

My hairfall is usually about 10 - 20 hairs a day, but thats what I noticed.

I should try to get the Keshyog product and see if that works.
rjraaz
i was also losing my hair in large amount daily as before 3 months, but now rate of hair fall decreased just by using Ayurvedic Oil By BABA RAMDEV.

it is very cheap in price.
icool
If you could try, shave off your head once and then when it starts growing again apply coconut oil regularly. That would be quite heplful in retaining your hair
meenop
Hey,

Hair loss is common but it can def be treated if you follow the right plan. This includes your lifestyle, eating habits and taking plenty of water to make your scalp lubricated at all times. Keshyog is a great product but I think it's expensive. I found a review at http://www.keshyog.org and it looks very appealing, thinking to buy one bottle.

How about rubbing nails against each other.. I hv heard this also helps in regrowing hair.

meenop
Elliot
Good hair gives nice impression to your looks. Everyone cares of their hair as it give them new and different look every time they change hair style. To have better hair, you should use nice shampoo, good conditioner, keep your self away from pollution as it damages your hair, avoid using gels, creams and mosses.
linux1993
Yeah, when I first come to Chengdu for university. I found I had lost a lot of hair,besides, the quality became worse. It got better after about six months
Jaylan
I think you have lacking of Vitamin E. You can take Vitamin E to reduce hair loss.
sanscha
You should see a doctor. The only FDA-approved remedy for hair loss is Minoxidil (Rogaine). You may not need that -- you might be able to regrow your hair by eating better, dealing with stress, or changing certain medications. Home remedies and vitamins (Vitamin E, Biotin) may be helpful but are highly unlikely to solve the problem on their own. Other traditional remedies like Saw Palmetto may be useless. Also, you might be having a bad reaction to some product you use. Try a fragrance-free shampoo/conditioner/hair gel.
harrykim
Hi!
You can apply mashed banana after one week in the roots of your hairs and wash it with fresh water..............you have a good result after applying it.......
mshafiq
i heard this first time that applying mashed banana have a good effect on hair growth.i am also worried about losing my hair.i don't know which product is good for me.i changed many verities of shampoo but still i have same problem.
fouadCh
webmasster wrote:
hair loss is very harmful diesese for veryone..........

Acute Hair loss might be an indication of some sort of intoxication .. But there is the natural one, which is a genetically determined feature... It's slow and generally start at your thirties..

But no worries.. Been bald (besides been cute) saves you time and money.. No more worries about any hair-related (time-wasting) (expensive ?) issues.. :-)