FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do men really find a girl attractive if she makes him laugh

stuckinaditch
If a girl can make you laugh and she's your bestfriend, she's great in bed and would do anything for you - would that win your heart..
PennyLane
Ehm how do you know if she's great in bed???

If I was a man, and this woman really existed (I have my doubts about life being so lucky...) she would certainly win my heart.
andysart380
sounds like the perfect woman to me...does she cook? haha j/k
Parkour_Jarrod
Well I'm a man and i fell in love with my best friend and she makes me laugh and i love her but i can't say anything about the "good in bed" bit because I'm only 15 (16 in a few days) and i have no intention of asking her for sex, its only been 9 months....
Daniel15
A girl being able to make a guy laugh is very attractive, well to me anyways. My opinion is that personality is always more attractive and important than looks. I'm attracted to girls that have a good personality, not those that just "look hot"
cavey
stuckinaditch wrote:
If a girl can make you laugh and she's your bestfriend, she's great in bed and would do anything for you - would that win your heart..
I'm not a boy, but if I was, this would not win my heart! I do not fall in love, just because somebody is nice. "Wow, she's a nice girl, a perfect girl friend material. Lets push the "love button". Yeah, now I'm in love."
deanhills
I think laughing just makes everything more attractive, and what more beautiful than a woman smiling anyway. It is good for relationships. But probably not the only ingredient though that is important for a man. Think the most important one is to feel comfortable and at eas with the woman and that you can talk to her about everything on earth. That the discussions seem to stay with you even after she is not there and you find yourself thinking about those and wanting to talk to her some more. Think the rest sort of follows from this point onwards.
Twotone
I think that if you are able to laugh together that is shareing something, and being able to share things is a good thing in any relationship. As your elatinship grows and you get to know each other you will share more things and and think about shareing things even when you are apart.
Yes i think laughing to gether is attractive and a good indicator of the state of any relationship.
Just my opinon but i hope it helps Laughing
mk12327
deanhills wrote:
I think laughing just makes everything more attractive, and what more beautiful than a woman smiling anyway. It is good for relationships. But probably not the only ingredient though that is important for a man. Think the most important one is to feel comfortable and at eas with the woman and that you can talk to her about everything on earth. That the discussions seem to stay with you even after she is not there and you find yourself thinking about those and wanting to talk to her some more. Think the rest sort of follows from this point onwards.

I do agree with deanhills about feeling comfortable and at ease but I would say that if a girl could make the guy laugh, it pretty much should be able to provide a conducive environment for being comfortable and at ease. However, i'm sure there are also many cases where the guy only treat the girl as a best friend that's all. Whether love flourish it really boils down to what the guy hope to see in a girl. It works both ways I guess. If a guy could make a girl laugh and be the girl's best friend, does that mean the girl is going to fall in love in the guy? I'm sure most girls will give the answer as no. (From my personal experience and experiences of the people around me, it seems like for these cases, it is more likely for a guy to fall in love in the girl than the other way.)
coreymanshack
I think we all look for different things, and the only thing that will win a guy over is what he is most comfortable with.
taytay
I would have to say... yes. things can change though. it really depends on the two people and their personalities.
Moshkin_Khan
If she was willing to do anything for me, then she'd be a keeper aslong as were good friends and I can see a future.
Subsonic Sound
If a relationship is going to be able to go the distance, you have to genuinely enjoy each other's company. It doesn't matter if a girl (or guy) is steaming hot and knows all the tricks, if they're boring, boorish or you just don't click, it isn't going to last.

As a result, there is virtually nothing so attractive as someone being able to make you laugh.
bchuminx
yes definitely..prefer sanguine type and not brooding type where often complain or whine about everything in life..at times would be ok but imagine the effect of a smile and making u laugh is something that u want after a hard day at work, a load on your shoulders..so yeah is one of my things that I find attractive Smile
Jamestf347
Yea, She would win my heart. I don't really careIf she was good in bed. Cause You Don't Need Sex, to say you love someone. But If she's your bestfriend, She would be close to you and open to you and you would be open to her, which is a HUGE plus in my book. Where can I find a girl like this ha.
keshavmu
Nobody likes to hang around those who are in a gloomy mood. That's why people who share jokes or tend to smile are seen as being more attractive..
Arnie
keshavmu wrote:
Nobody likes to hang around those who are in a gloomy mood.
With people these days, you never know.
coreymanshack
Yes, most importantly be a good friend of his. Actually try to do fun things with him instead of just inviting him over to watch tv. I personally don't care to sit around and watch tv all day. Try some of the things he likes to do and ask him to try some of the things you like to do.
mk12327
Arnie wrote:
keshavmu wrote:
Nobody likes to hang around those who are in a gloomy mood.
With people these days, you never know.

Like Arnie had pointed out, it would not be accurate to say "nobody" likes to hang around those who are in a gloomy mood. Two theories can support this view. Firstly, unlike poles attract. An exciting and optimistic person who usually hangs out with people of the same kind can actually find the gloomy person mysterious and unique. Things might work out. Secondly, people who are similarly gloomy tend to share similar views. They can find each other as understanding and being able to "click". However, tendecy is that they most likely end up as friends rather than lovers.
macky
Well the most important thing is the behavior than how she good in bed..Besides how did you know that she's good in bed if she's your best friend?

Well anyway guys attract to girls when we found out that this girl suites the desires and needs that we want.
babygeek
didnt realise the forums is for young folks till i saw how many posts in relationships sub-forum...i am getting too old...Wink
hangnhu
You're ticking all the boxes as oppose to having feeling,
and this won't mean she could win your heart
beside, you're only 16, bit to young to understand love of this kind,
I think you have a crush on her, though it could turn to love later on
Da Rossa
stuckinaditch wrote:

Making me laugh is no obstacle at all. It even helps. Provided it's not a comedy, but a fun company. SO it's even better than a 'serious' one. The best thing is: a serious lady that makes me laugh.
bsbteng
I think that she is your best friend, but she isn't your girlfriend.