FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Totally free domain name without advertisements

fladry
Want a nice short name for your home page?
dot.tk don't need any advertisements to be posted in your website now. It's great. you will get
www.yourname.tk. You can register for free Here.
Parkour_Jarrod
Bit slow man http://dot.tk is old there are heaps of links on this forum for it eh
loyal
fladry wrote:
Want a nice short name for your home page?
dot.tk don't need any advertisements to be posted in your website now. It's great. you will get
www.yourname.tk. You can register for free Here.

Hey,

I found it unreliable when I used .tk about four years ago. Is it still bad?
thanks. Peace.
fladry
It's nice. The only disadvantage is that you cannot forward the link to your directories. Like www.yourname.tk/about doesnot point to www.yourname.com
sajeebr
I was once a proud user of dot tk but i have aborted to use it. It used to work for me in my house computer but when i checked my site in cyber cafe it showed a lot of advertisements on my website. I again went to home and nothing happen. I don't know where is the problem is but i stopped to use it.
I may be wrong but worth a cunsultation with other users.
loyal
sajeebr wrote:
I was once a proud user of dot tk but i have aborted to use it. It used to work for me in my house computer but when i checked my site in cyber cafe it showed a lot of advertisements on my website. I again went to home and nothing happen. I don't know where is the problem is but i stopped to use it.

Peace.

An alternative I used to use before I bought a domain was http://www.freedomain.co.nr. You only have to put one small button on your website.
Terrasis-Cian
sajeebr wrote:
It used to work for me in my house computer but when i checked my site in cyber cafe it showed a lot of advertisements on my website.

Haha I had he same problem before. I had a website with Tripod.com ( i know they say they have adds, but they would never show on my computer so i forgot about them. Then one day in school i looked it up and there was a giant banner on top of the page! Funny how it NEVER showed on my computer... Perhaps they do it deliberatly and have a special way...