FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mobile Phones

carl_fernandes
Some how I did not find any post here where we can discuss about the latest mobile phones that are come in the market or about some cool softwares available for download on the internet which can enhnace your phone.. So guys please go ahead and share any information you'll wan to.
TurtleShell
You know, I'm just not up on the times, because I've never understood why anyone would really want to talk about their cell phone. Or even the weird gadgets people find the need to buy, like...I don't know, their Ipods or their video game systems. Maybe it's just me, but what do you say about these things?
Diablosblizz
Features, prices, what they like about them? Mines old, but does the job nicely.
SpellcasterDX
TurtleShell wrote:
You know, I'm just not up on the times, because I've never understood why anyone would really want to talk about their cell phone. Or even the weird gadgets people find the need to buy, like...I don't know, their Ipods or their video game systems. Maybe it's just me, but what do you say about these things?
Well you know they're just forms of entertainment/luxuries. We don't NEED them, but they're nice to have. Especially the iPod. Even more if 'music is my life.'

As for my phone (I have BlackBerry Pearl), haha I like having it. I can get in touch with friends I otherwise wouldn't be able to talk with, and it has games so I can be entertained a little while, and these days you can even upload songs to your phone.
mattyj
I have my mobile work gives me - and thats all i need, dont care about the latest and greatest, its just a phone after all

I have a PSP to play games on, i have a camera to take photos with...a phone is a phone
aningbo
well i'm using Asus P320 which i got it 4-5 months back and using it till now. got GPS, wifi, 8GB memory, and all the other basic softwares. it runs on windows mobile 6.1

you can check out the video i made of my phone too Smile in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q00Ci_OCqdQ

got it for only 10,000 INR
lethaltriad
I have a blackberry bold and pretty much i get all my information from crackberry. I keep it up to date my checking out the forums and seeing which blackberry os is better it terms of battery useage and speed. I heard they have an app store opening up soon so hopefully we can have some cooler apps to play around with than rather the normal instant messaging apps.

There is a new phone that looks pretty cool i dont remember the code name for it but its just like the blackberry bold but it has a touchscreen which would be convenient for me cuz the trackballs gathers dirt too frequently.
carl_fernandes
aningbo wrote:
well i'm using Asus P320 which i got it 4-5 months back and using it till now. got GPS, wifi, 8GB memory, and all the other basic softwares. it runs on windows mobile 6.1

you can check out the video i made of my phone too Smile in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q00Ci_OCqdQ

got it for only 10,000 INR

Does it have wi-fi... I too would like to buy a smart phone.. but I want one which is between 10-15k and having wi-fi... if you know of any such model please reply.. thanks
ProwerBot
I have an LG Scoop and honestly it's not amazing but since I love texting the slide-out keyboard is amazing to me, such a step up from my old flip phone.